Author Topic: Sky Fibernet - TV Minimum Spec  (Read 4908 times)

Offline holmej

Sky Fibernet - TV Minimum Spec
« on: December 27, 2017, 16:01:25 PM »
  ;)
Hi All,
Got a question for you about Sky Fibernet! I'm thinking of getting this package for home broadband and TV. I was told by their office that I would need "an Android TV otherwise I would need to get an Android box" I was told that Philips, Samsung and LG did Android TVs. Now I've been told that some people have had difficulties with the Android box because their speed wasn't high enough. Anyway, I visited a couple of electrical stores in Fethiye to find out what "Android TVs" were available, and when I told them what I was looking for they were a bit incredulous and looked at me in a strange way!! They told me that most modern TVs had built in satellite receivers and WIFI and there shouldn't be a problem with such TVs receiving Sky Fibernet.

I was wondering if any of the many Sky Fibernet users in the area could tell me the minimum specification for a TV to receive the signal correctly. I don't want to end up buying a set that can't do the job! TIA  ;)

Offline BernieTeyze

Re: Sky Fibernet - TV Minimum Spec
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 18:55:39 PM »
We have an old Samsung tv it has 3 HDMI ports and a  scart socket,it works fine. . Ahmet at sky fibre is great, they will come out and look at your tv and you get the box and dish thing in your package price.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf