Author Topic: Memorable Moments #001  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Memorable Moments #001
« on: February 25, 2018, 22:15:13 PM »
Taking up Dennis Vint’s suggestion.

We have had many memorable moments on holiday in Calis.

In no particular order, this particular one came about through pure chance.

We had booked to go to Tunisia but got notification of a change of flight time – in fact the following day from the original booking. We were given the option of a full refund which we snapped up immediately.

We had known that Mustafa (Scarlett Bar) and the beautiful Nadine had planned to marry but only found out that the ceremony was when we were due to be in Tunisia.

The change and subsequent refund allowed us fortunately to get flights and accommodation (Letoon) and to be able to attend the wedding.

It also introduced us to shamless2 (who I suspected was as Welsh) and her lovely husband John and possibly the fabulous Anne and Billy all of whom have become firm friends.

A superb day/evening ensued which we thoroughly enjoyed. Our first Turkish wedding with all ages from grand children through to grandparents immediately joining into the festivities. Fabulous stuff.

PS The last photo taken that night is a particular favourite but is between laffa and I   :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline Dennis Vint

Re: Memorable Moments #001
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 09:36:22 AM »
Great photos Highlander..........thanks for sharing your happy and memorable moments.    :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf