Author Topic: Tui flight 17/7/18.  (Read 3304 times)

Offline fernando torres

Re: Tui flight 17/7/18.
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2018, 09:22:48 AM »
We had a delay with TUI Manchester to Dalaman on the 28th May over four hours late .no refreshments offered . contacted them the next day on their claim form. received an automated response saying they would be in touch within 56 days. To date still no response despite several emails and phone calls which have all been ignored.
Now with CEDR .There are thousands of complaints about TUI not paying compensation they try every trick in the book .they hope that people will just give up trying to get in touch with them.
Scunner is correct it depends on the time they actually open the doors even if it means your still sitting on the plane. in our case the plane landed 4 hours late and was due to a technical fault so it is a straight forward claim but they are not interested. I've read that people have had to take them to court and won. TUI are horrendous. Good luck with your claim we are still waiting for a response.

Offline blueclad

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2018, 09:39:14 AM »
Mary 62.
I sent you a p m

Offline Daffodil2017

• Newly Registered
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2018, 10:43:47 AM »
The EU ruling 216/2004 is on Wikipedia.Perhaps that would be helpful to read.  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf