Author Topic: New member  (Read 1139 times)

Offline linjim

« on: September 12, 2005, 22:09:24 PM »
Hello all, We are Linda and Jim from Manchester and have just returned from our first holiday in Calis. We went with my parents and brother and had a great time on our first trip to Turkey. We are already planning another visit next year.

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2005, 00:26:33 AM »
Hi Linda & Jim
Welcome to CB Forum. Glad you enjoyed your first visit to Calis and, that like most of us, you're already thinking of going back next year. We live in North Manchester but now have our second home in Calis. Going out friday 30th Sept for 2 weeks.
Best Regards
Ken & Sue  :) :)

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2005, 04:46:21 AM »
Hi Linda and Jim, welcome to the forum and so pleased that you enjoyed your first trip to Turkey. We have just returned from our tenth visit since May 2004 and are already thinking about our next visit. After five weeks of brilliant blue sky it will take a while to get used to UK weather again!.
Pete and Sue

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2005, 08:04:50 AM »
greetings linjim and welcome nice to hear you and your family had a great time in calis

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2005, 13:56:46 PM »
Welcome to the forum Linda & Jim, from another Mancunian, Gorton born & bred, but lived in Padfield, Glossop for the last 21 years, except for 6wks a year, when I relax in my apt. in Calis, not thought about next year yet, cos i'll be there in 2 weeks, YIPPEE. Alan

Offline mazza

• Denton, Manchester, UK
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2005, 11:43:12 AM »
Welcome Linda and Jim, so pleased you enjoyed your holiday in Calis, we went last year for an inspection weekend, the 1st time to Turkey, and fell in love with the place and bought an apartment. It is just so magical, you cant help being happy and relaxed. My partner, Steve and myself are from Denton, so you are not too far from us.

Marilyn and Steve

Offline linjim

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2005, 11:59:11 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by mazza

Welcome Linda and Jim, so pleased you enjoyed your holiday in Calis, we went last year for an inspection weekend, the 1st time to Turkey, and fell in love with the place and bought an apartment. It is just so magical, you cant help being happy and relaxed. My partner, Steve and myself are from Denton, so you are not too far from us.

Marilyn and Steve

Hi Marilyn and Steve, it certainly is a lovely relaxing place and we cant wait to go back next year. You are lucky having an apartment there. Will you live there eventually? What a nice choice to have! Linda and Jim

Offline linjim

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2005, 18:02:17 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by number2

Welcome to the forum Linda & Jim, from another Mancunian, Gorton born & bred, but lived in Padfield, Glossop for the last 21 years, except for 6wks a year, when I relax in my apt. in Calis, not thought about next year yet, cos i'll be there in 2 weeks, YIPPEE. Alan

Hi alan, my dad was born in Gorton and still lives in nearby Abbey hey. Have a great holiday. linda and Jim

Offline kim

• Harefield, Middlesex, UK
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2005, 22:41:30 PM »
Welcome Linda & Jim to the forum, kim

Offline kanga

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2005, 12:18:45 PM »
a warm welcome to the forum ,sorry its a belated one but we have been in calis for 7 weeks and no computer,just sun efes and fun

kanga

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf