Author Topic: Furniture  (Read 8867 times)

Offline littlereddevil

Re: Furniture
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2013, 08:28:44 AM »
I bought all my white goods from Eren Spot and fitted wardrobes and got my suite and beds etc from Istikbal. They are very good quality ( well for Turkey ) and very comfortable beds with the pillow tops, not the usual hard beds.

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2013, 12:25:08 PM »
Thanks will have a look. Bekir is moving some stuff for me. Looked on website, only saw 2 corner units,both brown.

Offline suehugh

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2013, 13:32:01 PM »
I bought all my white goods from Eren Spot and fitted wardrobes and got my suite and beds etc from Istikbal. They are very good quality ( well for Turkey ) and very comfortable beds with the pillow tops, not the usual hard beds.
Hi littlereddevil
You mention istikbal as a furniture source. Where are they in relation to Fetiyhe. The website does show some interesting pieces , but not the location.
Cheers
Me and Sue

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2013, 14:21:05 PM »
Both Istikbal & Bellona (who also have better quality soft furnishings) are not far from the otogar roundabout. Instead of turning towards Fethiye go in the opposite direction ie towards the Antalya road & both are on the RHS

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2013, 14:35:13 PM »
Will have a look at both. Thanks

Offline suehugh

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2013, 14:25:40 PM »

[/quote]
Both Istikbal & Bellona (who also have better quality soft furnishings) are not far from the otogar roundabout. Instead of turning towards Fethiye go in the opposite direction ie towards the Antalya road & both are on the RHS
Thank you

Offline retiredandlovingit

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2013, 07:22:40 AM »
Try Magic Life ,its further up from Istakbal and Bellona. They make everything in their own factory in Antalya and theres so much to choose from.Ive just ordered some new stuff for our new house in Uzumlu. Cant wait to move in now ,just waiting for military checks to come back ,then its all systems go. I wonder how long they will take as Im chomping at the bit here.

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2013, 09:46:38 AM »
Think they were saying 5/6 weeks, Good Luck with your move. Hope you will be happy in your new home.
Bernie

Offline suehugh

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2013, 15:13:11 PM »
Are there any interesting second hand furniture or antiquey type shops in fetiyhe. I saw a couple on the road to the small bus otogar. Do you know of any others.
Thanks for the feedback on where to buy .We have Magic Life, Erin Spot, Istikbal, Bellina and Nar Concept for the new stuff.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2013, 15:45:01 PM »
There's a couple of 2nd hand shops in Gunlukbasi too

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf