Author Topic: BEER price watch  (Read 11362 times)

Offline fethiye2003

BEER price watch
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2011, 17:36:36 PM »
dont be so presumptious ... i am not going anywhere and i have not spat my dummy out

efes gima 2.9tl

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
BEER price watch
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2011, 17:38:35 PM »
You'll be going if I say you are - you are wholly incompatible with the 7,000 who are "the rest of us" on CBF. If you don't like the style, and consider it to be mafiaesque, don't come. Have some respect for the free speech you value so much. CBF freely gave you the platform from which to speak.

Offline Firo

BEER price watch
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2011, 17:39:21 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by fethiye2003

is anyone going to be serious
all the bars are basically the same
uncomfortable chairs
bad music
and a beer can be cheaper on the seafront in calis than certain places in fethiye
for example
dennis the menace bar...seafront locaTION CALIS 3.5tl
irelanda/kismit/selmas 4.5tl
viva la revolution

You need to change your choice of venue if everywhere you go is the same etc etc
Buzz Bar, voted in the top 10 beach bars in the world, comfy chairs, fabulous music, fantastic food and probably (I don't drink it so couldn't care how much it is) expensive Efes but worth every lira.
We're quite happy to pay a premium for quality surroundings.

Offline fethiye2003

BEER price watch
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2011, 17:42:48 PM »
Dear mr chairman of the board
if you thought i was slagging of the forum you were wrong
i was simply replying to those negative statements that refered to me
and i was expressing my feelings accordingly
please forgive my insubordination

Offline fethiye2003

BEER price watch
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2011, 17:48:43 PM »
if buzz bar was in the top 10 beach bars in the world then it must have been beach bars with two zz in the name
yes its nice but honestly not top ten
where did you read that
lol

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
BEER price watch
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2011, 17:48:54 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by fethiye2003

efes migros 2.9tl
and its the same old faces with the same old i will sit on the fence and not upset any of my mates who own bars kind of replies
i have only been on this forum a couple of weeks but it feels like there is a calis beach forum mafia type of atmosphere
 So on that note i will bid you farewell :D

Only been on the forum a couple of weeks but knows who the "same old faces" on here are...I don't think so...

The problem with people like you (and many have come here to take a swing prior to you following them years later) is that you bleat about free speech but have no idea what you are talking about. Because people don't hold the same view as you, you feel you aren't allowed speak your mind. Even though you just did.

I will not continue this conversation with you and there is no need to dig at me about the need for insubordination. You just need to realise that people who disagree with you aren't bullies, they are people who disagree with you. This conversation, and this topic, is a total snapshot of everything that makes running the Calis Beach Forum a total pain in the arse and is now closed.

Should anyone wish to start a topic about the price of Efes and conduct it in a way that differs to the behaviour of a spoilt child, it will be more than welcome.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf