Author Topic: New Residents of Uzumulu  (Read 13313 times)

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
New Residents of Uzumulu
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2007, 15:17:45 PM »
BTW, we arrive on the 10th July with the 2 dogs.  Villa IS pink, big pine tree in garden.  Just turn right just past the 2 garages and the Pide placee.  Turning is just as the dual carriageway starts.  We will be somewhat disorganised no doubt, so if anyone wants to say hi, they take us as they find us.  -Very welcome though.

Offline Eric

New Residents of Uzumulu
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2007, 10:42:03 AM »
Hi Rindaloo,
 We can see your place as its beening painted and yes its Pink. You are before the 2nd Petrol station.
 It's looking good from here and hope to meet you when you arrive. We arrived with dog after driving here on May 1st and are finding it so easy to settle in.
We are near Jo (5 houses now Jo) so we could wave to you from our balcony as you are just the other side of the Olive grove.
Call around when you arrive and good luck with the move to everyone moving to this wonderful place.
Hamiltons great news more Welsh ex pats roll on the Rugby!
Fi & Eric

Offline The Crinklies

New Residents of Uzumulu
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2007, 15:44:43 PM »
Hi Rindaloo, welcome to your new life in Uzumlu!  Good luck with your move and we hope that you will have fun settling in.
We moved to Uzumlu 2 years ago and just love it here.  

Also welcome to Tony & Jean, not sure if you will be holidaying or moving here but it's a beautiful place.

Best Wishes

The Crinklies

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
New Residents of Uzumulu
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2007, 00:31:42 AM »
Thanks to Fi and Eric and the Crinklies (sounds like a pop group, LOL).  I will look forward to meeting you when we arrive.  I will have a good recce and see if I can spot your place.  Yes our place IS pink or rather PINK.  Must confess that it is a leetle bit pinker than I'd planned.  But I will decide on whether it is too much when I see it in the flesh....

Bye for now.  Not long to go.

How are things going with you Tony and Jean?  Have you heard any news??

Offline Susan1

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2007, 09:00:20 AM »
Hi Emma and Paul,

Sounds like your one of our neighbours, must have been over there the same time this year as we were there in June.

Sue

Offline emmast

« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2007, 22:39:03 PM »
Hi Susan1,

What ashame we didn't see you !!! We were there from the 4 June for 2 weeks. We had a lovely time. Are you returning this year? We will be back on the 14 August. Can't wait !!! Hopefully will meet you one day soon.

Emma.

Offline hamilton

New Residents of Uzumulu
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2007, 18:26:00 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome, we will be back out at the start of September for a couple of weeks, we hope to live  in Uzumlu permanent soon. Our new house is on the Kadyanda Rd, thats through the village about 1/2 a mile. We have lots of things to sort out this end first, like retirement. We will be busy when we are over sorting out the house as it should be complete.
Thanks again.
I amm looking forward to the Rugby as an Englishman living in Wales I am used to taking a lot of stick

Offline suec

New Residents of Uzumulu
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2007, 17:10:23 PM »
 8)  We have just returned to the UK after finding our new home in Uzumlu.
We are hoping to relocate permanently in Jan 2008 and would welcome meeting new friends and neighbours. Any advice would be extremely welcome.
Hoping to meet you all next year.    8)

Sue & Mike

Offline calvin 1949

New Residents of Uzumulu
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2007, 10:00:41 AM »
Good advice is to learn to chill out and to understand that things take longer to get done out here ,taken us nearly all year to learn to appreciate what we have out here ,there are plenty of Brits and Turkish folk who are only to glad to give you help,hope to see you in the new year Regards Calvin1949

Offline suec

New Residents of Uzumulu
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2007, 14:54:40 PM »
Thanks for the advice and look forward to meeting you in the new year. regards Sue& Mike

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf