Author Topic: Security cameras!  (Read 5757 times)

Offline commando

Security cameras!
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2007, 21:37:23 PM »
Cameras in Uzumulu :( Please tell me someones having a laugh :D
I'm looking to buy property there sometime in the near future but i'm not happy with the thought of being part of "Big Brother ".
Nice to join the forum, thanks for the warm welcome and look forward to hearing from you all.
P.s the weathers been awful in Cardiff just lately so i'm looking forward to some sunshine  8)

Offline crossie

Security cameras!
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2007, 14:40:39 PM »
You have,nt let any scousers move in there,have you? Just a thought!

Offline Twin Bee

• The Artist Formerly Known As
Security cameras!
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2007, 18:25:03 PM »
I would like 'Norfolk N Chance' cautioned or yellow carded because they have caused offence and have not followed the rules and when this has been pointed out they have not expressed any regret.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 22:16:14 PM by Twin Bee »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Security cameras!
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2007, 22:59:36 PM »
Firstly, please accept my apologies. I simply can't read every post in every thread (although I do spend endless hours doing my best [:o]])

I totally agree with Twin Bee, the post is offensive, compassion free and totally out of sync with what I (we) are trying to do here.

If one member leaves CBF due to offence caused by another, especially a new member, I will come and find you and bring you back  ;)

I suffered many an attack on my own forum from 'faceless' members and wow, it is so easy to do when you are hiding behind a PC - very brave.

I know I bang on and on about the etiquette of introducing yourself before 'wading in' with opinions, but it is fundamentally important in our community.

Twin Bee's comment is further reinforced by the fact that not only did they not expressed any regret for the offence caused, but actually check this very thread regularly - it is quite an old thread but they were here even today.

To me, that is good old fashioned 'flaming' - posting to inflame ill feeling, and it has no place here.

My sincere sympathy goes to the charming Fi & Eric for their sad experience. Also to the other 5 victims of this. To leave CBF because of one member out of 3,600 is wrong, I am pleased you didn't.

"Norfolk N Chance" is a member that flagged up as 'irregular' from their own day 1, I can't remember quite why, but I have a number of interesting gadgets that alert me.

Let them have their Uzumlu where they leave their keys in their car all night and all their windows open when they are out. For the rest of us, we'll protect our little world.

Norfolk N Chance, yellow card is shown. Please choose between friendliness or staying away. After 15 years on forums, I have a feeling I know you will choose a third option, and then we can rid ourselves of you.

Offline crossie

Security cameras!
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2007, 16:58:42 PM »
Scunner, does this include your posting on scoucers pinching laptops

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Security cameras!
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2007, 17:15:59 PM »
crossie

No it doesn't as I had the good manners to introduce myself prior to starting posting on CBF.

It also differs as it was "tongue in cheek" (and I never even mentioned a laptop).

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Security cameras!
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2007, 17:34:12 PM »
Decided this is probably the best time to lock this.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf