Author Topic: more new residents  (Read 6745 times)

Offline flying scotsman

more new residents
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2008, 14:27:25 PM »
hi pookie sent e-mail don't know if you received it i might not have enough posts, can you e-mail me thanks

Offline derek

more new residents
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2008, 22:43:47 PM »
I am still tring to get details of people who can carry out maintenance of house and gardens. Any help would be appreciated.

Offline heatherhanum

more new residents
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2008, 07:46:33 AM »
Hi Jeff good luck with your new purchase. We bought an apartment near Calis from Tufan and our agents were Tulip Properties. We havnt had any problems. Tufan is a big buisness so I dont think you need to worry.
Tulip Properties have been so helpful offering advice and support and we know that if we have a problem or query Tulip will help us. I hope you have many happy holidays in your new home.

Offline heatherhanum

more new residents
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2008, 07:58:34 AM »
Hi Tony and Jean good luck with your move you lucky people. Take care and send us some sun pleazzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
more new residents
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2008, 10:53:10 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by derek

I am still tring to get details of people who can carry out maintenance of house and gardens. Any help would be appreciated.

HI Derek !   I'll PM you this evening. :)

Offline flying scotsman

more new residents
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2008, 18:15:36 PM »
hi Heather we bought direct from Tufan and can't really fault them i'm sure you would have the same niggles with builders in the u.k. but everyone has been very helpfull and all the staff we have contact with have been great,they do all the things we ask them to do and would'nt hesitate to recommend them.To Derek, Pookie will help you out with maintanance, sorry took so long to reply

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
more new residents
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2008, 11:59:06 AM »
Hiya Flying Scotsman.  Welcome to Uzumlu.  I hope you are very happy here, will you be living here??.  We have been here for about 8 months and are loving it.  Moving abroad is quite a challenge, but we really think it is worth it.  You only live once, eh!   :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf