Author Topic: Aggro for Mustafa - again!  (Read 2127 times)

Offline The Crinklies

Aggro for Mustafa - again!
« on: November 28, 2007, 15:04:16 PM »
Looks as if the local Green Eyed Monsters are back and causing problems for Mustafa and his wife again at their very successful Pide restaurant.
Currently, because of 'complaints' the Jandarma are:-
a) insisting that no vehicles are parked outside on the road.
b) regularly turning up, sometimes taking photos.
I suspect that those who are complaining, are hoping that if they manage to get Mustafa closed down again, his loyal band of customers will frequent their bars/restaurants! They sure got that wrong!!!!!

The Crinklies

Offline friar tuck

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 08:40:53 AM »
This has got to stop all the guy is trying to do is make an honest living cant someone organise a petition and present to the local mayor.

Offline calvin 1949

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 09:15:02 AM »
I think that the trouble with that is that certain members of Belediye have a vested interest in the restaurant industry in Uzumlu,there is room for many restaurants ,or pide salons ,quality of food is what matters and that is why Mustafa survives,the sooner the other so called restaurants improve their standards,the sooner they will find out that there is a living for all in Uzumlu,and the back stabbing can stop,parhaps we can call on Gorden Ramsey to sort them all out!!!!!!!

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 11:28:52 AM »
Too true Calvin  - we have had several trips this year and the quality of the food and service have been at the least hit and miss, and on occasion, pretty dire.  Its a pleasure to find someone to consistently hits the right spot !  He certainly has our support.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf