Author Topic: Latest news on Cement Factory  (Read 4980 times)

Offline chris tippett

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2007, 19:56:27 PM »
Dear Friar Tuck, thank you for introducing me to that wonderful site. Turkey at its best and a very positive outcome for their village. However, I still stand by what I say and this latest twist only reinforces my view. My Dad used to say to me 'it's not what you know, it's who you know'. Regretably, as Firo says 'he has friends in very high places'.

Offline Susan1

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2007, 09:36:24 AM »
Even though I am against the building of a cement factory, I think people would be wise not to emphasize about a certain person having friends in Very High Places, this sort of talk is libellous, unless you have written evidence that it is being done.

Otherwise you could find yourself in courtroom.

It does not matter what one may think is being done, without rock-solid evidence it does not mean a thing.

No one knows who reads these forums.

Susan

quote:
Originally posted by Firo

He is building or trying to build a mini cement factory and a Lime kiln...nothing has ever been mentioned about houses.
Everyone says that it is not possible to build an industrial site in the forestry but as he owns 2 hectares of land (surrounded by forestry) that is his argument and he also has friends in VERY high places in the Turkish government.
One rule for us and another rule for those connected you could say [:(!]:(
Fi

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf