Author Topic: POOKIES!!  (Read 2281 times)

Offline LoubyLou

POOKIES!!
« on: May 09, 2008, 19:09:32 PM »
Can the Pookies please email me - I left your email address at my old work and don't have it anymore!! Sorry!!

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
POOKIES!!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 08:53:00 AM »
Hi Loubs !!  Thought you'd been arrested !! Hope the new job is going well.  Problem - the only email address we have for you is your old work one !!!!  Can you ask James to leave Lottie a message on Bebo with your home email address and we'll get back to you.  (I assume the link via the forum is still down....?!).  Love to you all.
The Pookies xxxxx

Offline LoubyLou

POOKIES!!
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 18:46:29 PM »
Sorry - only just got round to picking this up!! OK - I'll get James to leave Lottie a message on bebo - the wonders of technology!! New job going well - will tell you more when I manage to email you. Scottie and the boys are out next week, and I was hoping its still OK for them to jump in your pool!!!!! Cheeky me!

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
POOKIES!!
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 08:22:43 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by LoubyLou

Sorry - only just got round to picking this up!! OK - I'll get James to leave Lottie a message on bebo - the wonders of technology!! New job going well - will tell you more when I manage to email you. Scottie and the boys are out next week, and I was hoping its still OK for them to jump in your pool!!!!! Cheeky me!

Loubs,  -  pool not filled yet this season ! so tell them not to jump before looking !!!!! [xx(][xx(] Speak to you later.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
POOKIES!!
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2008, 08:30:27 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by pookie

Can you ask James to leave Lottie a message on Bebo with your home email address and we'll get back to you.

Nice complicated alternative to just clicking on their profile and sending them an email via CBF :D

Offline LoubyLou

POOKIES!!
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2008, 19:13:23 PM »
Aha - the wonders of CBDF!! OK The Pookies - I have sent you a message via the forum as James is clearly unreliable in his duties!! It should have my home email address in it. Just send me a quickie back so I have your address and I'll give you an update on my new job!!

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
POOKIES!!
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2008, 12:11:29 PM »
Thanks Scunner -  I did try, but it didn't seem to work.   Thanks will try again xx

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf