Author Topic: More Uzumlu stuff  (Read 9788 times)

Offline friar tuck

More Uzumlu stuff
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2008, 00:48:41 AM »
I have been eating in Mustafas for over 3 years now and I HAVE NEVER had a bad meal in there, if you have only tried it once and had an upset tummy how can you blame Mustafa this of course is only a personal opinion !! :D

Offline emmast

« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2008, 10:56:11 AM »
Feeling quite pleased to hear Mustafa is moving over to the new location. Best restaurant in town now in staggering, i mean walking distance.:D

Offline dycedon

More Uzumlu stuff
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2008, 12:59:59 PM »
Visited Uzumlu last time over for the first time as friends have just bought a villa there, was quite taken with the tranquillaity of the place, my wife reckons that she had the best pide ever at the Uzumlu cafe bar at the square, think it was cooked across the road, though, will be going to be a regular visitor up them parts when friends move in.

Offline suec

More Uzumlu stuff
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2008, 12:09:37 PM »
We have been to the PO station a couple of times since they have had a new chef and the food was good and a big  improvement on the last chef. They have even painted the place, including taking down the christmas decorations and building new toilets. its worth a visit.

Offline wickwilly

More Uzumlu stuff
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2008, 16:39:12 PM »
Used to go to Mustafa's on a weekly basis up until 3 years ago.Stopped going when he tried to charge 75.  YTL for two bottles of wine. That was when the wine in question was 6ytl a bottle in Migros.Would begrudge paying that in an upmarket restaurant let alone a roadside shack.

WW

Offline calvin 1949

More Uzumlu stuff
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2008, 10:20:59 AM »
Never had a bad tummy at the Wine House ,only a bad HEAD think there is somthing wrong with the efes,or maybe had  to many????? He ! he  Calvin

Offline calvin 1949

More Uzumlu stuff
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2008, 10:25:52 AM »
Back again ,do you think it would be a good idea to reveiw all Uzumlu eateries ,i will volunteer ,so if you can have a collecion ,i will start soon ,love to all Calvin ps plus a taxi to take me round would be great!!!!

Offline blues

« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2008, 18:58:41 PM »
Hi reading all these peoples choices,we have a villa in Uzumla and I cannot think of a better place to relax.The people in the village are so helpfull,cannot do enough for you and regarding eating I think Mustafers will take some beeting for what you pay ,Iknow you have along wait but it's well with it.The caffee facing Mosque is very tidy and they do good sadwitches.I have no complaints regarding Uzumlu I think it's lovely

Regards
Blues

Offline friar tuck

More Uzumlu stuff
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2008, 02:33:19 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by cockney girl

Friar Tuck, if you are referring to my thread about tummy upset at Mustafas we are not talking about 1 incident we are actually talking about quite a few but i didnt want to say that as i dont want to put anyone off from trying any of the eateries in üzümlü. What agrees with some doesnt agree with others. You also have to consider who actually tries these places all year round NOT just in the summer.To everyone reading this please try ALL of the eateries and come to your own conclusions
quote:
Originally posted by friar tuck

I have been eating in Mustafas for over 3 years now and I HAVE NEVER had a bad meal in there, if you have only tried it once and had an upset tummy how can you blame Mustafa this of course is only a personal opinion !! :D

Well I must admit I have not tried it all year round only in January March April May June July August September October November and December must try it in February so does that mean you can only get upset tummy if you eat there all year round ????:D
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 02:37:08 AM by friar tuck »

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
More Uzumlu stuff
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2008, 08:55:59 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by blues

Hi reading all these peoples choices,we have a villa in Uzumla and I cannot think of a better place to relax.The people in the village are so helpfull,cannot do enough for you and regarding eating I think Mustafers will take some beeting for what you pay ,Iknow you have along wait but it's well with it.The caffee facing Mosque is very tidy and they do good sadwitches.I have no complaints regarding Uzumlu I think it's lovely

Regards
Blues

Hey Blues  - I can thoroughly recommend the place in the olive groves - they do an excellent BBQ..... ;) ;)  xxx

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf