Author Topic: ADSL  (Read 5957 times)

Offline chris tippett

« on: July 20, 2008, 13:06:16 PM »
We've had ADSL here for over 18 months without problem but the last week or so it has slowed to an almost standsill and then suddenly fires up again!Is anyone else out there experiencing any problems or is there some work going on on the system? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Offline Eric

ADSL
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 13:19:19 PM »
Yes its been dreadful for this week. Spoke to TTnet and they said there is a fault and they are trying to repair it but that was 2 days ago and no improvement since then apart from odd times like now!
Eric

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
ADSL
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 13:20:08 PM »
W have had trouble since Tuesday morning.  Sometimes it grinds to a total halt and sometimes it is very slow.  I am glad it isn't just me!

Offline UzumluH2o

ADSL
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 17:00:47 PM »
Its been a problem ever since the earthquake on Tuesday morning.If anyone has a problem ring 4440375 to report it to TTnet. If you don't report it they don't know there's a prob. You need your contract paper to give them your 10 digit ADSL no and your computor turned on cos they will won't to try and "see you" from their computor. When you get thro press 9 for English and don't give up, if you don't get thro' first time keep trying. I logged a call on Friday and today somebody rang me from Ankara to say an engineer will be in touch, Inshallah!!!!

Offline chris tippett

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 17:01:07 PM »
Eric, apologies for being a plank but can you give me the no to ring and do they speak English?! Thanks

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
ADSL
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2008, 09:12:24 AM »
Have reported fault.  Mentioned I wasn't the only one with problems here.  Was told it wasnt connected (!).  ANyway she said they'd work on it today, -fingers crossed it works for me AND for you.

Offline peecee

ADSL
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2008, 10:44:37 AM »
Have reported it too.

Offline tytots

ADSL
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2008, 10:59:28 AM »
This is the first time for several days I've had a connection. Phoned ADSL every morning & they told me a different fault each time I spoke to them. Still hopefully they have sorted out the problem at last.

Offline Firo

ADSL
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2008, 11:34:57 AM »
WW who's wife is Turkish has had many calls to TTnet this week and have been told they are having to renew the cable from Nif, Uzumlu towards Kemer as there are too many users now for the old cable. It is being sorted but no time scale given...Inshallah
Fi

Offline chris tippett

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2008, 20:47:53 PM »
Working well tonight! Perhaps the complaints have shaken things up. Here's hoping - imagine not being able to go on the CBF!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf