Author Topic: Summer party night  (Read 1604 times)

Offline Firo

Summer party night
« on: August 01, 2008, 10:03:03 AM »
Just a reminder that our fund raising 60's, 70's & 80's party night is next Friday the 8th August at the Camlik.:D Starts at 7.30 so be early to get your table organised...
It's only 15ytl to have chicken & chips or a veggie option, a fun quiz based on the decades above and a disco of the golden oldies.
If you want to dress up as you did in those decades (lots of us are) then please do but if you don't do fancy dress then please still come. There will be a prize for the best costume on the night  8)
We need all the support we can get as we are now have 50% of the lawyers bills paid for but we still need to raise the other 15000ytl.
Those of us working our socks off organising these events & trying to get information to everyone, need to see everyones support to keep us going and as you can see from my earlier post about our first victory, it is worth it.
Everyones health & investments will suffer if we do not stop this threat so please come along for a great night out and meet lots of others from the village.
Let me know if it's chicken or veggie you want so we can organise the catering.
7 ytl from the ticket price is going to the fund and with large beers at only 3ytl it is going to be a good night.
Reply with party numbers and meal options through my profile.
See you all on Friday, that's if you can recognise me!  ;):D
Fi

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf