Author Topic: Deleting Contributions  (Read 2951 times)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Deleting Contributions
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2008, 14:14:32 PM »
Just who do you think you are? OK you live in Turkey but that does not mean you have any more right to discuss Turkey than anyone else on here.

If you don't like the way the website is run then please feel free to join another one and take your blinkered views with you.

For the record I deleted two of your posts last night because they were just drivel.

My guess is that you will disappear very shortly  :)

ps -You are advised not to post your email address as it will only get you lots of spam - I'll leave it up to you to delete it though :)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 14:19:55 PM by stoop »

Offline Steve (redding43)

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Deleting Contributions
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2008, 15:15:11 PM »
On that note I will lock this topic. In addition I have taken the move to also lock Manubrians access to the forum. Personally I have not been involved in this little debate online but the tone of some of the comments made both on the forum and in personal emails to some of the mods were not in the spirit of this site.

Having never been to Uzumlu myself it is on my list of places to go next time and until then I will refrain from comment ;o)

For now though, can we all get back to just being a little bit nice to each other.

Finally as a plea from me, can we keep any comments or digs at areas of Turkey in the 'fun' spirit that I think they are meant. The challenge we all have is that we have bias to the area where we live so will probably not agree on all counts. To each their own I say...

Steve

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf