Author Topic: Next Book & DVD evening  (Read 2217 times)

Offline Firo

Next Book & DVD evening
« on: September 26, 2008, 20:42:15 PM »
After the success of our last night we are holding our next evening on Weds 8th Oct at 7.30pm at the Camlik.
Bring along your books & DVDs that you have finished with and then we sell them for 1ytl each. The funds go to the Cement Factory fighting fund and last month we raised 225 ytl.
Hope to see lots of you on the night for another great social night.
Fi

Offline Jenny1

Next Book & DVD evening
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 09:08:46 AM »
Hi Fi
seeing as I have managed to book another holiday to Ovacik, (as I lost the other re: XL), I will be able to attend the sale, i'll bring some books etc.
Do you know how much it would cost in a taxi from Uzumlu to Ovacik?

Jen x

Offline dycedon

Next Book & DVD evening
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 13:30:44 PM »
Probably approx £35

Offline Firo

Next Book & DVD evening
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 21:52:24 PM »
Just a quick reminder to bring your books & DVDs you have finished to the Camlik for 7.30 pm on Weds then buy new ones for only 1 ytl....maybe have a drink or 2 as well.
Cheers
Fi

Offline Firo

Next Book & DVD evening
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 09:10:42 AM »
Yet another great night in the Camlik. We had over 50 people attending from Uzumlu, Ovacik & Yanikilar. Lots of regular faces from Uzumlu and quite a few new ones who enjoyed meeting some of their new neighbours.
Keep a look out in the Fethiye Times.com as they attended and took photos for their site
We also had a local Turkish artist bring along some of his work which was very reasonably priced.
We managed to raise over 220ytl yet again so many thanks to everyone who donated and bought.
Next one will be at the beginning of Nov exact date to be announced nearer the time.
Thanks once more to those who turned out and to Alec and the Calik staff for good food and drinks.
Fi
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 09:11:32 AM by Firo »

Offline scorcher

Next Book & DVD evening
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2008, 19:18:47 PM »
very good evening Fi, we certainly enjoyed (and benefited from) it - many thanks.  well done on the sum raised!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf