Author Topic: dog kennels  (Read 2021 times)

Offline tora

dog kennels
« on: November 19, 2008, 14:48:46 PM »
Fiona,
      i hope my friendly advice hasn't offended you,i am sure you have checked them out as you have advised chris to do.I know someone who was caught out with ssometing like this in th u.k and lets just say,it wasn't very nice.

Offline Firo

dog kennels
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 20:13:46 PM »
Tora,
No offence taken (but thank you for the apology) as Eric said we have very good references from many friends who have visited and put their dogs there. We asked if we could visit and were told that we could but after speaking to friends who had used the kennels we decided to trust them.
Twice our dogs have been and twice they have come back happy and healthy and that speaks volumes to us.:D
I passed on the number to those who wanted it and it is up to them to contact the kennels concerned and ask what they want to know.
Feel slightly angry that yet again a genuine offer of advice has blown up out of all proportion...me thinks next time I will just sit back and let people do their own leg work  ;)
Fi

Offline chris tippett

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 20:47:53 PM »
Dear Firo, I want to publicly thank you for taking the trouble to help over this issue. For most of us pets are a major part of our lfe here and finding a good kennels locally has so far proved impossible. Thanks again.

Offline suec

dog kennels
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 16:07:42 PM »
Thanks Fiona for your help.
We rang the kennels but unfortunatly they were fully booked, your help is much appreciated- but i wish i had asked you personally ,seems to have kicked up a bit of a fuss lol.  :o

Offline tora

dog kennels
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 22:02:21 PM »
Fiona,

i feel slightly angry too that a little friendly advise has turned into a huge debate-i did not expect this.I think in future i will allow people to make their own 'potential' mistakes.
(I hope you read my other comments as to why i had posted what i did?) Really sorry

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf