Author Topic: Xmas Draw at Wine House!  (Read 1738 times)

Offline bikerchickblonde

Xmas Draw at Wine House!
« on: December 15, 2008, 16:19:11 PM »
For those of you in Uzumlu who do not know, the Wine House is holding a Christmas Draw on Saturday 20th December with all the proceeds to be contributed to the Cement Factory solicitors fees! Some good prizes on offer! If you have not already bought any draw tickets, do not worry - they will be for sale on the night at 2 tickets for a lira.  

Come and join in the fun on Saturday ..... the draw will be at 9 p.m. but come earlier to get into the party mood!  We hope to have a bit of a sing-song if your voices aren't too bad!  If anyone has any unwanted tins or presents they do not want, they will be gratefully accepted - just give to Eddie at the Wine Bar.

Also, do not forget the Christmas-themed quiz to be held at Wine House this Thursday at 8 p.m. - cost 2 lira each.:D Time to use the brain again!

Everyone welcome at both events - the more the merrier!  And to anyone who cannot make either of these events, Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Xmas Draw at Wine House!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 17:21:29 PM »
:(:( stuck in cold rainy Cambridge, but wish we were with you all.   Have fun  :) and Merry Xmas to everyone there, Mr Pookie and I will raise a few glasses to you all over the festive period (well, thats my excuse anyway !!!) [:X]

Offline calvin 1949

Xmas Draw at Wine House!
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 10:58:35 AM »
Found an "ABBA Mamamia " singalong disc will bring it along on Saturday ,come on down all you Dancing queens . ;) 8):D Calvin

Offline Firo

Xmas Draw at Wine House!
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 12:13:07 PM »
BCB,
Have sent you a email via CBF let me know if you don't get it.
Cheers
Fi

Offline goatman

Xmas Draw at Wine House!
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 08:50:34 AM »
Excellent night last night. Big thank you to Jill,Liz,Calvin and Rob for organising and running the night. Everyone enjoyed themselves and raised a tidy sum towards the cement factory protest. Even enjoyed singing along to the Abba kareoke!!!!!
Cant wait for the Wine House xmas eve bash. All the Kemer lot are joining us

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf