« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2006, 08:43:44 AM »
a friend has a 5 bedroom villa with pool which he wants to sell
price asking 120k its in a beautiful spot.uzumlu
doll

Offline stuart

• Professional Spammer
UZUMLU
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2006, 20:51:40 PM »
i hear there a water shortages there now!!

Offline emmast

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2006, 10:36:22 AM »
We have just come back from our villa in Uzumlu. The electricity problem is solved. We had megga power, no different from being in the uk. We have never noticed a water problem. Our showers, bath and everthing else has always had plenty of water pressure.

Offline csblueboy

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2006, 22:38:05 PM »

We are also in Uzumlu at the top of the village.  There is a new small site of 8 new bespoke villas all been sold 2 of which are moving out permanently at the end of August.  I came back on Fiday 7/7/06 and we had a short power cut after the England game vs Portugal, but that was all in a week.  If anyone is interested we are selling one of our triplex semis - 5 beds, 4 baths, private pool and fantastic views.  Contact me by Email if you are interested.

Regards
Craig

Offline Eric

UZUMLU
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2006, 17:34:05 PM »
Hi Vicky and good to hear that you are enjoying living in Uzumlu.
We too are moving out to Uzumlu to live in March / April 07, house currently being built, and can't wait. We are over in Sept, 7th - 22nd staying in Olu but would love to meet up with any Uzumlu residents in the wine bar (or Olu if you fancy a change!) one night. Prehaps you could get a date together with some of the other expats and we could all have a get together :D If anyone is interested please email us and we can organise something during those dates.
Fi & Eric

Offline salford Al

UZUMLU
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2006, 00:32:29 AM »
Hi Vicky, We have just completed the purchase of our home in Uzumla this week. We coming over 29th September to furnish. We hoping to spend  lots of time there from April onwards but not moving lock, stock and barrel at the moment, but plan to spend as much time as possible there from April. Can't wait! really looking forward to our trip 29th September, shoppping for furniture etc. Once we  have made this trip and furnished I think reality will kick in. I (Mrs Salford Al) am still pinching myself. If you use the wine bar it would be nice to meet up with yourselves and other neighbours in Uzumlu when we are over in September. Am looking forward to Sunday lunch at the wine bar and a few evenings wining and dining.

Offline cute_boy

UZUMLU
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2006, 19:22:30 PM »
hello all,, i think üzümlü is the best place for investment and also for living,, the nature is still virgin not like hisaronu, calis, ovacik at all.. if you have a car you are just 15 minutes away from beach, supermarkets, big hospital etc.. i really love there and having built a villa nearly cadianda road cross.. if you raelly like uzumlu you shouldnt hesitate to invest your money i dont think you will regret..

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf