Author Topic: Catarlik district land titles  (Read 2428 times)

Offline cosycarol

Catarlik district land titles
« on: January 12, 2009, 23:16:38 PM »
Hi, been CBF member since 2005. Unfortunately due to some earlier log-in problems I had, as well as lack of time to contribute whilst working as Rep in T,K. I havent been able to write/share much yet so apologise for that.

I want to learn about Catarlik land rights which were reported online in Fethiye L of L recently. I didnt quite get gist as sometimes context gets lost in translation.  There seems now a plan to view in Fethiye Assembly Hall for any objectors which may only have about 5-6 days left to run as was posted 5th January maybe. I havent bought property in Catarlik district but will close to, Gunlukbasi; I'm unsure boundaries they refer to; i.e. they refer to a NEW RING ROAD - is that road there already but is fairly new? I found they tend to call things new in Turkey when they are a little newer than the norm! (Like the 'new' mosque referred to in Kas which has really been there many years!) Is it saying there'll be major housing developments going up in Catarlik as Belediye have now approved parcels of land for development there (I think it said 264 out of 324 applications). I'm concerned that some land titles may have been getting refused after land built on.I am not in TK at moment so feeling anxious when I cant pop down Belediye to see what it says. Just be grateful to know background of this as didnt know about problems that area before. Thanks for any feedback. Could be worse, could have bought in Kayakoy per se, poor folks!

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 11:28:52 AM »
cc there is a piece about this in the landolights 5th jan,try their web site
i think the last date for veiwing was last tuesday because neighbours of mine were goung to go to see the plan

Offline cosycarol

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 07:37:20 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by puma

cc there is a piece about this in the landolights 5th jan,try their web site
i think the last date for veiwing was last tuesday because neighbours of mine were goung to go to see the plan

Thank you Puma but you have only repeated what I know already - I read article in LoL as said in my post. I'm looking for more in depth information. Can anyone else help me to understand this issue, Land of lights is good; I know the manager but need more info on article as
dont know background. If you dont have while picture sometimes you pick up wrong context from the translation in LoL. They said a longer time period :0 Help!

Offline cosycarol

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 20:10:09 PM »
Is anyone keeping up to date with the local news out there?

Offline cosycarol

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 22:23:54 PM »
Addendum - Seems development plan is open till around 3rd February in case anyone needs to look, A very kind friend who is visiting Fethiye has just given me data. It covers quite a large expanse of land; its just the usual planning permission laid out in case of objections.It wont affect my apartment thankfully, but seems there'll be lot more development going on than I first imagined (as the quietness appealed to me when I purchased). If anyone finds out any more, please help me by posting. Thanks C

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf