Author Topic: whatever....  (Read 14437 times)

Offline caz35

whatever....
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2009, 19:44:12 PM »
It was my last word scunner but do you expect me just to ignore the comments being made?  Everyone saying nasty comments on here had no intentions of doing a boat trip anyway, obviously just enjoy winding people up on here....and in reply to Crabbit, whoever you are, nice of you to reply to my email, not, but instead you post your little comments on here....and thanks to Karenr who posted above again saying she had an email off me, and yes thanks for her apology in reply, although she doesn't seem to mention that on her last post on 29 May.  I haven't threatened anyone in any email, why would I want to do that, I just asked Crabbit to find out other prices on the harbour so he could compare, and when he is there come and find me and we can discuss further how I am ripping people off as he says.  We are just a husband and wife and other partner trying to do a business over here, and I hope none of you are ever in this position that when you make one simple mistake on here with your prices, and get all this grief over it as a result...I apologised so what more can I do.  And don't worry Crabbit I haven't got any more customers off this forum, thanks to people like you....so you can sleep easy in your bed at night....And just to make a few of you more happy, we had our boat stand broken up and thrown in the sea the other night, and also happened to a few other boat owners on the harbour, and it was actually some guys off another boat who did this saying they were drunk, I won't say from which boat but the police are involved, so really all your comments don't bother me any more as we have other things to worry about....

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
whatever....
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2009, 19:57:29 PM »
caz, this topic has died a death three times, and each time it is brought back to the top by YOU.

Offline caz35

whatever....
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2009, 20:00:41 PM »
I know scunner and I am sorry but I just can't ignore the comments as we really don't deserve it.  Will you please just lock the topic then I can't add any more as well....

Offline karenr

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2009, 22:30:15 PM »
I wasnt going to post my email on here. Cant win sometimes! yes I did apoligise if I caused you any upset. Said it now....end of

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
whatever....
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2009, 16:26:00 PM »
I cant believe this....
Anyway, I offered an unbiased report and here it is...

I went on Afrodite last week with a group of friends. We actually went back and did a second trip the following week. Caz and Hakan are lovely people, as are the deckhand boys. The boat is lovely - clean and ideal for a group of friends who want a private trip. There is plenty of shade, plenty of sunbathing area and plenty of chairs and tables. The boat was far better than it looks on Caz's original photos.
Lunch is similar to that on other boats, but with the added treat of tuna steaks on our private trip. We had the added bonus of little "Zilley" their little white dog who is adored by both Caz and Hakan and he proved to be a very popular addition to the trip for our children!
I really cant justify the comments made to Caz on here, and as usual, until you actually do meet people, I do not think you can judge.  I wish them well in their business and would not be too bothered about 10% discount! (although they did give this to us on both of our trips, not getting the discount would not stop me using them in future)
The only negative comments that I have are that there were no snorkels/goggles on board or fishing rods which I am sure would make the trips a bit more enticing and get some nice Turkish music to play when moored up in the bays!!!
Good luck Caz and Hakan and see you again.
Sue and family.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
whatever....
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2009, 16:35:28 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by sue mac

until you actually do meet people, I do not think you can judge.

I don't need to meet anyone before working out their mathematics thanks

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
whatever....
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2009, 18:33:57 PM »
Would you use someone elses snorkel ???

Ron

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
whatever....
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2009, 10:55:21 AM »
Actually yes I would - and have - and will do again - and have seen many people doing the same thing - and believe it or not, none of us have come down with any disease, illness, swine flu, herpes or contagious virus around the mouth..amazing isnt it!..not that that has anything to do with the thread, which was simply to offer a true update of my experience on Afrodit!!!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 10:57:34 AM by sue mac »

Offline caz35

whatever....
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2009, 09:34:23 AM »
Thanks Sue :) for your comments and support and great to meet you all and see you later in the summer...Caz

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
whatever....
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2009, 12:37:59 PM »
No probs Caroline....I would love to download some photos of your lovely boat but not sure how to ....so if anyone is thinking of doing a boat trip this summer, and want to have a look at the Afrodit for for size, shade, comfort etc. just email me.  I assure you wont be disappointed.  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf