Author Topic: Looking for best location  (Read 2286 times)

Offline Katry

Looking for best location
« on: February 07, 2010, 19:59:38 PM »
Could you tell me your opinion about places to stay in Fethiye? I´m looking for a paceful place where to relax. But it would be nice if there are some restaurants near to the apartment/hotel. For example Sunset Beach Club. Is it far away from Fethiye centre? Is there good restaurants in that side of the beach? Or do you think it would be better to stay nearer to the centre? Sorry if this is weird question but I don´t know allmost nothing about Fethiye.

Offline lmaddy

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 20:13:52 PM »
Have you looked at Seaside, it is nearer to Calis then Sunset, set on the beach like Sunset and have the same standard of accomodation.
I have a place there and I am biased but it is a lovely spot. Quiet but close to bars and restaurants. It is smaller then Sunset  & more intimate but doesn't have all the  facilities however you can walk up and use them. You are welcome to email me< I have a 4 bed but am in touch with a number of owners - we have 4 bed, 3 bed, 2 & 1 bed propertes on Seaside.
Alternatively some of the properties can be found on www.calisvilla.co.uk
Regards
Lorraine
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 20:17:02 PM by lmaddy »

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 22:11:13 PM »
Neither Sunset nor Seaside are near the centre of Fethyie Katry.  They're both on the beach front at Calis which is a dolmus ride from Fethyie but if your looking for peace and quiet I'd recommend Calis every time.
As Lorraine said check out the web site above, there are plenty of choices
Anne x

Offline ilrifugio

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 22:22:20 PM »
hello Kathry, when you speak about Fethiye, do you mean the center, or just the big area, because for a peaceful and relaxing holiday, it would be interesting to know in what month you are coming over,and how you feel about Calis, Hisarönu, Ciftlik, Ovacik (if you know them)....in order to give more accurate info
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 22:23:18 PM by ilrifugio »

Offline lmaddy

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 09:19:30 AM »
Sorry I took it you were asking about Calis - then no Seaside is not within walkable distance nor is anywhere in Calis unless you are into 4km walks! The Dolmus (local bus) does stop right outside Seaside and will get you in tp Fethiye centre in about 20 mins.
Calis is self contained with many bars & restaurants as well as the beach. Calis is really the nearest beach to Feithye.

Offline Katry

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 18:26:43 PM »
Thank you all for your answers. I have thought that there is no long distance between Fethiye centre and where the Calis beach begins. I haven´t found a good map where Fethiye centre was marked. Anyway The Calis Beach seems to be our place and the distance between Calis and Fethiye centre is not a problem if there is good restaurants in Calis.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 22:47:34 PM »
There are lots of good restaurants in Calis Katry, have a look through the forum for recommendations :)

Offline tiddly winks

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2010, 00:11:04 AM »
For somewhere close to the main street in Calis and the front, I'd recommend the Venice Apartments. They're close to most of the restaurants.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf