Author Topic: ceren or pelin hotel  (Read 3784 times)

Offline paul211b

ceren or pelin hotel
« on: March 22, 2010, 09:15:50 AM »
hello

last year i stayed in the pelin hotel. i would recommend this hotel.
Is the Ceren hotel better? i cant find any english reviews only german.

Offline blueclad

ceren or pelin hotel
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 09:49:25 AM »
Ceren is smaller than the Pelin , most rooms have side sea views, pool is in front by the prom  in past years several smaller uk tour ops used it eg monarch holidays] this year thompson are there with good package prices..

Ron

Offline paul211b

ceren or pelin hotel
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 14:03:45 PM »
thanks for the reply.
is this mainly a german hotel?
do they have much entertainment.

Offline ronzeus

ceren or pelin hotel
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 18:20:29 PM »
Why change if you reccomend the Pelin ?

Offline Jenny1

ceren or pelin hotel
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 18:49:42 PM »
Hi Paul, I have stayed at Pelin twice and had no complaints whatsoever, fab hotel and rooms are really big!
Have a look at prices on Travel Republic, I book with them for Pelin.

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
ceren or pelin hotel
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 20:01:56 PM »
Ceren does mainly have german guests.However it is in prime position on the beach.On balance I would choose the Pelin.If you want a change,have a look at the Seketur Hotel,its also on the front,good management,you will find that in jewel in the crown brochure.Also about 5 mins from the beach but lovely family owned hotel is the Harman hotel,with jewel and the thomson btochure.Good luck

Offline paul211b

ceren or pelin hotel
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2010, 10:00:07 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Jenny1

Hi Paul, I have stayed at Pelin twice and had no complaints whatsoever, fab hotel and rooms are really big!
Have a look at prices on Travel Republic, I book with them for Pelin.

hello, I think ill stick to the Pelin as i enjoyed my stay last year, i was in the new block is there much difference to the old?

Monarch holidays seems a good deal, 2 weeks b&b for 2 adults £598 for both.  ill have a look at travel republic.

thanks

Offline paul211b

ceren or pelin hotel
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2010, 10:04:55 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by captainjon

Ceren does mainly have german guests.However it is in prime position on the beach.On balance I would choose the Pelin.If you want a change,have a look at the Seketur Hotel,its also on the front,good management,you will find that in jewel in the crown brochure.Also about 5 mins from the beach but lovely family owned hotel is the Harman hotel,with jewel and the thomson btochure.Good luck

Thanks for the reply, i looked at the Harman last year could not get a good price.

Offline Jenny1

ceren or pelin hotel
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2010, 12:27:38 PM »
Paul I atayed in the reception block, not sure if that was old or new? Either way the room was lovely, really big and very clean! Oh, and air con that was so cold I had to change it to heat!!
I would stay there again, only downside, was I went in August and couldn't stand the heat around the pool, no air at all, ended up going to the Mutlu or Area and used there pool as nice sea breeze!  8)

Offline cazandco

ceren or pelin hotel
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2010, 13:38:57 PM »
I stayed at the Pelin the year before last in the old block. Thoroughly enjoyed it and the rooftop restaurant has lovely views in the evening. I agree with Jenny though that it got far too hot around the pool, and we spent most the time on the beach. Last year we went to the Seketur. The food was not as good as the Pelin but we ate out most nights anyway. Being right on the beach made it much more bearable and we found al the staff very friendly and helpful. Not sure yet what we're doing this year but have noticed Sunstop (who we used to book the Seketur last year) are saying their web page is down for maintainence, and has been like that for at least 2 weeks

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf