Author Topic: Halcyon Days in Ovacik HELP PLEASE  (Read 1634 times)

Offline mallyc

Halcyon Days in Ovacik HELP PLEASE
« on: April 19, 2010, 09:10:37 AM »
Hi There,
       I`m new to this website but we have been visiting Calis for about 10 years now, usualy staying at the Mutlu Hotel, I decided to give Halcyon Days hotel in Ovacik a go this year, booked in for June, the last time I emailed them was 11th November 2009, I thought I would get back in touch with them last week but have not heard from them (I`ve sent 2 emails) I have just tried phoning them but it just rang out, does any one on here know if they are still operating as a hotel or is there some other problem.

Any Help would be much appreciated as I look after my disabled wife so was looking forward to trying out this hotel.

Many Thanks,
Sheila & Mal
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 09:15:13 AM by mallyc »

Offline Linda

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 09:19:06 AM »
As far as I'm aware the hotel is in the process of changing hands and has now has new management. You 'may' be able to make contact with the new owners through the following website:
www.livingholidays.com
I hope this helps in some way.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 09:22:01 AM by Linda »

Offline Ovacikpeedoff

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 10:12:41 AM »
The hotel has changed hands and is being rented by a Turkish family. I see the owner on a regualar basis and I will try and find out the score. I will email you the position after I speaking to him.

Your surname would be useful as it may help to jig the memory.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 10:14:21 AM by Ovacikpeedoff »

Offline mallyc

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 10:42:51 AM »
Thanks for the replys, Our Full Names are Sheila & Malcolm Casey, dates we were booked in for are 17th June - 2nd July 2010.

Best Wishes,
Sheila & Mal

Offline mallyc

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 23:48:21 PM »
All Sorted, contacted www.livingholidays.com (thanks Linda)and they tell me that they have taken over the hotel, they are in the middle of cleaning it and it will be open in the next couple of weeks, managed to book our room with them no problem.
This will be usefull infomation for anyone who is trying to contact this hotel direct, better off giving www.livingholidays.com a ring and they can sort you out.

Regards
Sheila & Mal
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 23:50:59 PM by mallyc »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf