Author Topic: rubbishh  (Read 2924 times)

Offline tracey1398

rubbishh
« on: May 08, 2010, 13:55:29 PM »
id just like to send this message to one of the members who ever you are!it has been brought to my attention that some one from here or turkish living forum  has sent  a private annonamous email sent to someone who was enquiring about my guest house which states that there were dubious people and activitys going on !! as it happens we do not run the guest house now because of difficulties with paperwork and legalities its just a family home now and since we have lived there it has been a perfectly respectable home well apart from teenagers ! lol and whoever you are to be spreading such gossip come and show your face i would be happy to DISCUSS it with you !! some people need to get a life i dont want to start a discussion its not worth it im just posting this in the hope that it will reach whoever sent this [:(!][:(!][:(!]

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
rubbishh
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 14:44:04 PM »
Tracey,

I've not seen anything on here about you or your house (might have missed it of course).

Offline Janice1971

rubbishh
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 16:59:44 PM »
Just ignore them Tracey, same old story, nothing better to do with their time, rise above it!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
rubbishh
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 17:24:52 PM »
They won't come and say it to your face in a billion years Tracey! Worse still, they'll shake your hand and be oh-so-hopeful that business is going well for you, only to turn the corner from you and tell someone your fish and chips are the worst on the planet. They won't have tried your fish and chips but that won't matter.

Mrs Scunner is like an armoured truck to these people, far better than I ever was. "While they're talking about you they're leaving someone else alone" she'd say. Personally I'd prefer they were talking about someone else and leaving me alone, but life's not like that :D

Anyway, forget it, I've heard the chips are good, the charity's benefiting from your efforts, and some people over there won't like that  ;)

Offline tracey1398

rubbishh
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2010, 22:00:46 PM »
thanks for the support i have just found out that its a lady from the turkish living forum and i dont think she is on here so appologies to everyone and i have just left a message on there so i will just get on and cook my fish and chips now and wait for someone to try and sabbotage that  then i will have something else to batter : :)

Offline janmack

rubbishh
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2010, 22:56:58 PM »
We haven't been to your fish and chip shop yet however we did tell our neighbours who have come out for a few months about your shop as it is so local to us, and they love their chips!  They went last week and told us the food was fab...in fact they reckoned they had never seen or tasted such tasty big chunky chips!!

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
rubbishh
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2010, 23:12:52 PM »
Mmmmmm love chunky chips, will defo pay you a visit, where are you,?
i never take any notice of gossips, your right,let them say it to YOU, and rest assured they wont,they are blurt bags,and not worth the paer you wrap you chips in, ;)

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
rubbishh
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2010, 23:15:46 PM »
ps, its ok, just read the other thread, know where you are now.

Offline janmack

rubbishh
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2010, 23:16:55 PM »
It's not that far from Golden Moon apartments which, I think(??), you asked about some time ago Laffa.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
rubbishh
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2010, 23:46:55 PM »
Great, thanks Jan.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf