Author Topic: Club majesty tuana park  (Read 2135 times)

Offline RobK756

Club majesty tuana park
« on: May 09, 2010, 13:59:50 PM »
Can anyone tell me if they have stopped in this hotel and if so will my very demanding kids 12 and 10 be kept occupied. Will be coming out in August.

Offline biff052

Club majesty tuana park
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 16:07:08 PM »
We stayed here when we were delayed by the Ash Cloud in April, so not really on package deal.  They had just opened the resort.  Although the season had not begun, there were opportunities to get involved in activities.  The 'animators' seemed to come around by the pool side to encourage holiday makers to join in.  A beautifully enclosed resort with fantastic large pool, baby pool and mini aquapark.  There were also timetables and kids clubs for each age range - can't really comment of these though, but from the timetables and activities shown it should interest children of all ages.

Offline biff052

Club majesty tuana park
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 16:09:08 PM »
...oh plenty of water sports, but an additional cost had to be paid!  Pool tables were about 12 lira for an hour.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Club majesty tuana park
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 16:44:05 PM »
Stayed there for a long weekend Rob. Kids loved it, food selection is very good, AI wine shocking! Entertainment is about as awful as it normally is in AI hotels but the kids seemed to enjoy it. They must have been 6 or 7 then so yours will be a little more demanding than that. Very clean, very spacious and the family rooms are great.

It's quite isolated but the buses stop at the gate if you want to go off to Fethiye for a bit of life in the fast lane  :)

Offline c1

• Northampton, UK
Club majesty tuana park
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2010, 22:52:55 PM »
full of russians in the summer

Offline reggie

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 11:50:11 AM »
Nice place, but not much nearby. Bus or taxi. Or if you like walking you will be fine.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Club majesty tuana park
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2010, 11:58:13 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by c1

full of russians in the summer

No more or less than any other 5* AI hotel in Turkey.

Offline RobK756

Club majesty tuana park
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2010, 09:41:18 AM »
thanks to all repliers (is that a word?) your comments have helped enormously. And as for the russians who cares think us brits need to get used to other nationalities being about. At least they will leave my beer alone as they are too busy on the vodka lol:D:D[xx(]

Offline neesie1171

Club majesty tuana park
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2010, 06:22:04 AM »
We have friends across just now and they are staying here.  No kids with them tho so can't comment on entertainment for them unfortunately.

Anyway, we went across on Monday night and spent the evening with them and I have to say we were very impressed.  Food selection was some of the best Turkish food we have had here and very friendly staff.  They would book again without a doubt.

Show at night was a bit of a laugh but considering all the entertainment staff are amateurs it was excellent.

Denise

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf