Author Topic: hotel in calis  (Read 1838 times)

Offline Lyn

hotel in calis
« on: May 18, 2010, 20:54:29 PM »
going to Remer hotel,in june does anyone know if there are hairdryres in rooms and what hotel is like?Also here Nevera from Letoon hotel is opening a bar with Rosie and Seski it is called Mayah i think can anyone tell me where this is cant wait to get there hope the volcanic dust stays away !!!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 22:16:58 PM by Anne »

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
hotel in calis
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 07:12:05 AM »
Hi, cant help you with the hotel,but there is a number of posts on the Mayah bar under bar and restaurants section.(On the prom about halfway down  near Ceren hotel)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
hotel in calis
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 13:08:23 PM »
Hi Lyn - it's called the Maya Cafe and Bar and is indeed next to the Ceren Hotel

« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 13:08:58 PM by Highlander »

Offline Jenny1

hotel in calis
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 17:36:24 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Lyn

going to Remer hotel,in june does anyone know if there are hairdryres in rooms and what hotel is like?Also here Nevera from Letoon hotel is opening a bar with Rosie and Seski it is called Mayah i think can anyone tell me where this is cant wait to get there hope the volcanic dust stays away !!!

Hi Lyn, I stayed at Remer last Oct, nice hotel, hairdryers in rooms, but I was on ground floor overlooking pool,(nobody sat round it though!)All through the night you could hear the TV in reception, they never switched it off, no good if you're a light sleeper like myself! Good thing is that it's only a few minutes from the beach., Enjoy  :)

Offline tonyb

hotel in calis
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 17:11:49 PM »
E-mail them at remer@remerhotel.com & Request a room on one of the upper floors facing the pool. Reason,windows aren't double glazed & you may get some noise fom the main road.Basic, clean & a great location- 100 metre from the prom.The manaager Ramazan is a really nice guy, I'm sure he'll be able to accomodate your requirements.

Offline Lyn

hotel in calis
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2010, 15:13:55 PM »
hello and thank you for feedback much appreicieated Lyn

Offline Lyn

hotel in calis
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2010, 16:00:48 PM »
hello calis can anyone tell me what the weather is like we come tomorrow and looking at weather on net it's going to be raining all week yuk

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf