Author Topic: Looking for Calis apartment - 6 month rental  (Read 1632 times)

Offline paulmandy

Looking for Calis apartment - 6 month rental
« on: May 19, 2010, 16:18:22 PM »
Wonder if any one can help?

Looking for a 2 bed furnished apartment starting first week in August for six months. Prefer within 10-15 mins from Calis front.  Our 21 year old and her best bud (also female) have been holidaying in Calis for three years.  Now she wants to do that "I dream of . . " we all used to dream about when younger. In their case 6 months in Calis.

>> mine was a motorbike around Europe - got as far as buying the gloves - then fell of a borrowed bike - into a ditch - in Cambridgeshire - sold the gloves - end of dream!  [xx(]

Full details/thoughts/questions - all answered honestly (we are her parents - so we do know!).  And she has two jobs here and is saving hard - has her head firmly screwed on - and is a great lady (and that is not just rose tinted glasses speaking)   :)

We are supportive of her dreams, but want to stay as hands-off as possible - it is her dream after all.

Many thanks -

Paul and Mandy

Offline kizzy321

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 20:19:04 PM »
Hi.  Have two bedroomed apartment available for the required time which is situated approx 10 minutes from promenade.  Quiet location, small complex.  For further details and photos please e-mail DELETED@hotmail.co.uk.  Thanks

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THE FORUM. YOU CAN BE CONTACTED VIA YOUR PROFILE.

Scunner

Offline paulmandy

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 21:20:53 PM »
Thanks Kizzy - we have just emailed you via your profile.

Paul and Mandy

Offline paulmandy

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 16:41:22 PM »
Five days ago we put up our question more in hope than anything else.

Today we said yes to one lovely apartment, and no to another lovely apartment.  And that was after several very open warm and honest conversations with both parties.  Both worked hard to find common ground - and we really do thank them both.

So a very big thank you from us to the people involved - and to this forum - which seems to be populated with a lot of very genuine people!

And if anyone needs a great 2 bed apartment owned by a brilliant chap - I can point you in the right direction.

Because saying Yes to the first apartment was great fun - but saying No to the second one was quite difficult, because he is a very very nice man (the deciding factor was simply a slight difference in proximity to the centre of Calis).

A wonderful experience!

Paul and Mandy

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf