Author Topic: Sunshine.co.uk  (Read 3021 times)

Offline united4eva

Sunshine.co.uk
« on: July 25, 2010, 19:40:24 PM »
Hi All,

I didnt know where else to put this post.

I have found a holiday when looking for just a hotel with sunshine.co.uk
My only worry is they dont have a telephone number and i would like to confirm a few things with them.

Has anyone ever booked with them before?? I have selected a transfer with them but do you know how often the bus transfers run as I land early hours in the morning?

Can i trust them and do I have anything to worry about before i throw a few hundred pound at a company that i never dealt with before.

Thank you!

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Sunshine.co.uk
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 19:46:57 PM »
I booked a short stay hotel only from them and it worked out fine, but then again we were already in Turkey.
Our friends booked the Ceren Hotel Calis in June, hotel flights and transfers, they did not experience a problem.
hope this helps a little.

Offline Patty

• Poster
Sunshine.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 21:07:04 PM »
I ve booked a hotel only a few times with this company and never had a problem

Patty

Offline Jenny1

Sunshine.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 21:14:49 PM »
I have booked twice with them for flights hotel and transfers and no problems, it's usually a large mini bus that picks you up and it has always been there when my flight landed. Longest I have had to wait for it to go is about half hour because another flight landed at same time and we had to wait for some people, don't worry, book it and enjoy!  8)

Offline cazza

Sunshine.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 21:43:58 PM »
My friend has just booked with them, and she emailed them a query, and got a quick response, so might be worth sending your queries on an email.

Offline stuart1955

Sunshine.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 10:28:18 AM »
i have used them twice and have booked again for september and no problems at all

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
Sunshine.co.uk
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 12:08:05 PM »
Used them for my 2 weeks holiday in June- just for the hotel and it was fine and the communication was good.

Offline united4eva

Sunshine.co.uk
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2010, 07:36:59 AM »
Thanks for all the replies! I definitely need a transfer so I will book through them as it is so much cheaper than a private one for just me!

Thank You!

Offline oska

Sunshine.co.uk
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2010, 23:26:32 PM »
I booked through Sunshine this year.I was caught with the Goldtrail demise and they have handled the situation really well,regular emails and managed to change accomodation dates to fit in with our new flights without any fuss or cost. I don't believe any of the "big" operators could have done as well.
The lack of phone number was a concern for me at first but their rapid response via email makes up for it.

Offline Jenny1

Sunshine.co.uk
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2010, 08:29:23 AM »
I noticed when the volcanic ash episode was on, they had regular updates on Facebook, which I thought was quite handy, i would definately book with them again..

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf