Author Topic: Sunshine.co.uk  (Read 3023 times)

Offline Alan Keating

Sunshine.co.uk
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2010, 20:36:08 PM »
Whilst I have not needed this companies services, I do know them through motor racing. They run two cars in the British Touring Car Series, one driver is the brother of a certain Mel B. They also sponsor the The British Breast Cancer charity, all in all, Good Eggs. 8)

Offline Queenies mum

Sunshine.co.uk
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2010, 15:07:25 PM »
My family had 3 separate bookings for rooms in the Ceren this year through Sunshine.  It was a nightmare as when we arrived at the hotel we were told Sunshine had cancelled all our rooms and we had nowhere to stay.  We were walking about the streets like the Clampets until 11 at night and being punted around hotels.  Eventually the manager of the Ceren spoke to the manager of the Mulhun and he took us in for 2 nights.  Sunshine said it was the fault of the agents in Turkey and we ended up in the Malhun for 5 nights before going back to the Ceren on the 6th.  Would i use Sunshine again? doubt it very much.  My daughter spends summers here which is why we all came - to see her and her boyfriend.  She got some of her turkish friends in to help clarify things or it could have been worse.  However I must say it turned out not to be the Ceren's fault and they and the Malhun did what they could.

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
Sunshine.co.uk
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2010, 17:34:15 PM »
Do not know who is at fault here,but,the ceren was contracted to Thomsons this year on a B and B basis.The hotel did not reveal to thomsons that they had done a deal with B52 for garden bar.Any one who visits here ie Calis, more than once is aware that B52 is a loud music late night venue.So Thomsons have been giving out,compensation packages. Needless to say they will not be using the ceren next year.I would be wary of trashing Sunshine in the circumstances!

Offline stuart1955

Sunshine.co.uk
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2010, 20:26:14 PM »
we have just used sunshine for the 2nd time this year,we are in Ovacik at the moment and had no problems

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf