Author Topic: Sods Law..  (Read 11064 times)

Offline BernieTeyze

Sods Law..
« on: January 15, 2011, 22:11:07 PM »

I decided on Seketur hotel. Went on Jewel in the Crown website, I can go for 10 days, with a half board supplement for 902, or pay £60 LESS(842) and have 14 days with half board..it would be a no brainer, but we havent got that much time off from work.[:(!]  tut..

Always the way..

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Sods Law..
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 22:15:13 PM »
Have you tried looking for flights that suit you and booking the hotel direct? The owners are members on here, I'm sure they could do you a good deal...  :)

Offline BernieTeyze

Sods Law..
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 22:18:23 PM »
No, I didnt know if it was'safe' to do that, but yes if you can direct me I would be very interested. Would it include transfers and stuff?
Thanks, much appreciated.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Sods Law..
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 22:28:19 PM »
Let me tell you, it is incredibly scary - the flight might be late and the transfer driver will be gone, and you'll be stuck at an airport you don't know, trying to get to a place you have no idea about. We've all been there, worried to death about things that might go wrong.

Truth is, it's nothing like that at all - it works like a dream and most of us would never do it any other way. The hotel you choose can sort out your transfers, or you can book your own (easily!) and you'll be on your way to the hotel long before the Thomson coach is even half full. It's brilliant - you pay less, the hotel make a little more, what's not to like?!

We're all here to help if you fancy being brave - you'll never book a package holiday ever again.

Offline BernieTeyze

Sods Law..
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 22:38:43 PM »
Sounds ok. I have had flights and hotel seperate before but always through an agent. In celebration of my 50th year, we will try bravery. We have to go 16th or 17th,it's our wedding anniversary whilst we are there on the 22nd We need 10 days out of Manchester. 2 of us travelling and we would like half board at the seketur hotel.
Thanks for the help, much appreciated.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 22:40:20 PM by slikmrs »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Sods Law..
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011, 22:44:25 PM »
Ok - CBF members will help  :)

I'll have a word with Seketur.

Offline BernieTeyze

Sods Law..
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2011, 22:52:39 PM »
I will be back on Monday night or Tuesday day. Thank you so much for taking the trouble.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Bernie

Offline blueclad

Sods Law..
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2011, 10:03:44 AM »
what month are you looking for ?.

Offline BernieTeyze

Sods Law..
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2011, 10:13:53 AM »
I have to go in June. 16/17th.from Manchester. 2 adults. half board seketur hotel. I,d prefer a charter flight. Thanks for the help.

Offline pamperi

Sods Law..
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2011, 10:32:25 AM »
Hello there Bernie,

My name is Peri and I am the Hostess here at the Seketur Hotel. I was told by Scunner that you needed some help about gettting here and such. Well there are a couple of things you can do and I will give you the pros and cons about everything.

First.. If you go with Jewel in the Crown (very good company), they will take care of everything that you need, and you will be insured, if anything was to go wrong. Price, well you know, you pay for service.

Second... Yes you can book directly with the hotel and yes the price might be lower, yes the Seketur does have a transfer service too that is always used for hotel members and also used for outside transfers. Our transfer service stays there at the Airport for as long as he can and keeps in contact with the hotel for any changes.
Thoes are your pros.. now for the con ... If at anytime you do lose your (our) service when you arrive (late) here, you would need to take a taxi or any other service there but you would be reimbursed your money onced you have arrived at the hotel.

I dont think I would be allowed to put prices on here, I not think I have permission to do so, but if you wish you can e-mail me and I would then be allowed to give you such prices, and tell you anything else you would like to know.

I would not want you to have any fear to come here and not enjoy yourself, you leave your problens to us and we will do our best to help you anyway we or I can.
Please keep in touch.

Hotel E-mail address is :
seke@seketurhotel.com

or I am here and you may get a faster answer.(Hotel not opened to April-May)
pam_gun@yahoo.com

Infomation is alway free and we are more then pleased to help.
Are you going to be here for your 50th? Did I understand that correctly?

Hope you have a great day and I'll be waitting for a reply.
Best wishes...
Peri
Seketur Hotel

P.S. Thank you Scunner. I will be on top of this.
Have a good day.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf