Author Topic: SSK Payments  (Read 2532 times)

Offline Diverbaz 1

SSK Payments
« on: April 26, 2012, 09:28:02 AM »

Getting confused with this now.

Joined and paid 425TL for 2 months in February, went in and paid 149TL in March, been in Ziraat bank three times this month, twice the system was down and today it was OK, and we are told nothing on system, so we go to the SGK office to find out what is happening. Nothing to pay we are told, you are up to date, next payment is in May?? We were given a print out showing we had paid for February, March and April. The first payment made was not for January and February as every body thought, the payments are for a month in advance.

Still don't know why we only paid 149 in March.

Offline LeeGlo

SSK Payments
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 18:21:12 PM »
Like you we paid 425 TL for Jan & Feb. Went to pay for March near the end of the month, system was down so we ended up not paying until early April, when we again paid 425TL.

I don't think they have really got their act together yet, it will be interesting to find out what we have to pay in May.

When you posted about the reduced payment earlier I did think maybe they had refunded you a part of January, if like us you didn't join till the end of the month, but when we asked about this at Ziraat bank they didn't know anything and we couldn't be bothered to go back to SGK.

Offline Firo

SSK Payments
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 08:11:44 AM »
We handed our registration documents in on Tues and on Thurs paid 120tl. When we queried this at SGK offices he said that is for the 2 weeks from mid April till end of April. We asked what date to pay next months, May, he checked the system and were told mid May. If that is the case we are 2 weeks in arrears and 2 weeks in advance at payment time.
Apart from the timing of payments, to be registered and on the system within 2 days impressed us after all the stories we'd read.

Offline Susanna

Re: SSK Payments
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 22:03:17 PM »
Well what can i say, been twice this week to pay SGK, system down, and waited an hour in the queue, why is that we cannot have direct debit set up from our own banks. This would make payments so much easier.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf