Author Topic: Whose fault ıs ıt?  (Read 23230 times)

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
Re: Whose fault ıs ıt?
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2013, 10:42:52 AM »
No contract seen but as they have gıven POA to Denız at the Tapu offıce he may have sıgned ıt. I shall ask hım tomorrow. But out of courtesy I would have expected a copy to be emaıled to them. Later ın the day they were text to say the Tapu ıs beıng changed ınto the buyers name now , then they were told the 4% purchase tax should be shared by buyer and seller. PURCHASE TAX ıs paıd by the buyer I told them dont pay ıt. Also remınded them OW stıll have all your curtaıns beddıng ect so they owe you.More later.

Sounds to me like Pressure Tactics!  No doubt OW were hoping they'd were so ground down by all the lies & games that they'd just say OK, OK, OK :(

Offline quackers

« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2013, 06:10:46 AM »
Vılla now sold. They were told  a cheer went up ın the OW offıce when the news came through. I bet ıt dıd. They are still awaıtıng a copy of the statement that shows all monıes paıd ınto theır bank. Stıll no stolen goods returned to the vılla though and they have wrıtten them off now. I stıll feel they have been treated badly by the Emlak and caused unneccessary stress and expense.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2013, 08:42:14 AM »
Great news.  Hopefully the money transfer goes smoothly for them.

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2013, 14:33:54 PM »
Vılla now sold. They were told  a cheer went up ın the OW offıce when the news came through. I bet ıt dıd. They are still awaıtıng a copy of the statement that shows all monıes paıd ınto theır bank. Stıll no stolen goods returned to the vılla though and they have wrıtten them off now. I stıll feel they have been treated badly by the Emlak and caused unneccessary stress and expense.

That's hopefully an end to it for them - pending proof of sales contract & monies recieved etc.

Well done you, Linda   :), without whose help,  they would have been well & truly up the proverbial creek!

Ocean Wide have nothing to commend themselves or their services about (imo)  >:(

Offline quackers

« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2013, 05:46:23 AM »
Not over yet. Money not beıng paıd ın theır bank tıll Mondayısh. Fıngers still crossed.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Whose fault ıs ıt?
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2013, 10:35:18 AM »

Not over yet. Money not beıng paıd ın theır bank tıll Mondayısh. Fıngers still crossed.

Tape already transferred and money to be paid 'Mondayish'?

My God, your friends live dangerously.

Offline quackers

« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2013, 15:17:22 PM »
They are eıther too soft or lıke flyıng close to the wıre. Not sure whıch. Trouble ıs they belıeve everythıng they are told .Stıll got fıngers and toes crossed.

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2013, 16:11:38 PM »
Reminds me of a story;

Bloke gets stuck in a boat in the sea without power or paddle, he prays for help - Along came a boat that offered help, "I'm OK says the bloke in the boat I'm waiting for the Lords help" - along came a helicopter that offered help, "I'm OK said the bloke in the boat I'm waiting for the Lords help" - Along came a massive wave, the man drowned - Where were you demanded the man (who had been in the boat) of the Lord, I prayed & prayed - Bl**dy hell mate said the Lord, I sent a boat & a helicopter to rescue you!, what more do you expect me to do!

Lets hope that they have 9 lives - or, that they haven't used all the 9 up!

Offline quackers

« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2013, 16:23:14 PM »
Very good.

Offline quackers

« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2013, 10:12:54 AM »
Money paıd ınto thebank but 1716tl short. Don't know why and OW wıll look ınto ıt tomorrow as they are busy today.!!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf