Author Topic: Midnight music switch off  (Read 9516 times)

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Re: Midnight music switch off
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2013, 10:54:02 AM »
I am not a huge fan of Hisaronu, mainly because of the noise.  However, to be fair the Jandama do ensure that the music is off or the doors are closed after midnight, fines are levied against the owners who ignore this rule.  Calis also has this rule, many try to push it a bit beyond the boundaries.  The first Calis Concert, charity or no charity the Jadama were there ready to pull the plug.  So I am not sure what or why this thread is discussed, the rule has always been in place.

Hisaronu, I for one when I round the corner by the phone boxes shudder and beg not to be taken any further, the best night I ever had in Hisaronu was during a power-cut, absolute bliss and the view of the stars a delight.  ;D

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2013, 13:20:57 PM »
Sleuth, ya miserable ole git,   ;) just wait until Club 18-30 get their hooks into Hisaronu, those bad boyz & girlz will have yer lugs a-poppin' ma man !!  8)

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2013, 15:39:55 PM »
ole git.. yes...   ;)  miserable ???  those here who know me  most would disagree with that   ;)  concerned about the demise of Hisaronu ?   yes ..... and you are right Gordon.. club 18/ 30 could be the next biggest thing here in H..     and whats happening here right now would  then pale into insignificence  : :) :o

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2013, 18:00:55 PM »
Loz, The thread is about noisy after midnight in HIsaronu.  Sleuth lives there 7 1/2 months per year and is complaining that the noise goes on after midnight at the moment.
I have pictures of a party going on in one of the bars and dancing on the tables.  It was my D.I.L's hen night in HIsaronu  last September and she and her friends did not leave Calis by taxi until after midnight to journey to Hisaronu and apparently where partying until 6.00am in the morning. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf