Author Topic: Independance for Scotland?  (Read 10351 times)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Independance for Scotland?
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2013, 14:52:58 PM »
I'll be coming anyway. England first stop.

LOL - we will re-build the wall asap then  ;)

Offline mog

• Newly Registered
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2013, 14:57:29 PM »
I'll be coming anyway. England first stop.

LOL - we will re-build the wall asap then   ;)

Make sure you get a decent quote.  :)

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2013, 15:22:21 PM »
What a very shallow statement Stoop! You're very niaive if you think it's all about money. Can't believe the patheticness in your post. And Mog, I'm afraid you are living well in the past.  Your comments about Glasgow pubs on a Saturday is exrememly immature and soooooooooo very outdated. It shows you just how closeted your views are when you think Scotland only consists of Glasgow (and it's pubs). For the record, Glasgow is jumping with Stag & Hens do's every Saturday, the majority of them from over "the border" and are welcomed and including better than you and your narrow mind could ever imagine.
If I courd be 4rsed to go on, I could write loads, but I really can't be bothered.
Further more, for the record, I do NOT want independance. We are a United Kingdom and that is what I want it to remain, not like some of you numbskulls who bump your gums without engaging your brain.
 >:(

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2013, 15:34:12 PM »
What a very shallow statement Stoop! You're very niaive if you think it's all about money. Can't believe the patheticness in your post. And Mog, I'm afraid you are living well in the past.  Your comments about Glasgow pubs on a Saturday is exrememly immature and soooooooooo very outdated. It shows you just how closeted your views are when you think Scotland only consists of Glasgow (and it's pubs). For the record, Glasgow is jumping with Stag & Hens do's every Saturday, the majority of them from over "the border" and are welcomed and including better than you and your narrow mind could ever imagine.
If I courd be 4rsed to go on, I could write loads, but I really can't be bothered.
Further more, for the record, I do NOT want independance. We are a United Kingdom and that is what I want it to remain, not like some of you numbskulls who bump your gums without engaging your brain.
 >:(

In that one rant you have just proved why most English couldn't give a toss if the Scottish go it alone.

Offline John H

• Hamilton, Lanarkshire, UK
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2013, 15:36:33 PM »
Toky, this was good natured banter. Up till now.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2013, 15:47:07 PM »
Yes it was but I do stand by my comment that the Scots cost us money and that if they want independence then I would say let them have it.

I'm half Scottish myself and love the country and it's people but I won't let that cloud my judgement.

As for letting you over the wall JH - I'll open the door personally for you   ;)

Offline mog

• Newly Registered
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2013, 15:52:03 PM »
I thought Glasgow was Scotland Toky, :o Everyone i have ever met or worked with down south were from Glasgow  ;)

Offline John H

• Hamilton, Lanarkshire, UK
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2013, 15:54:38 PM »
Thanks Stoop.

Should the worst come to the worst I shall of course require top quality accommodation, full benefits and free access to all services.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2013, 15:56:59 PM »
Thanks Stoop.

Should the worst come to the worst I shall of course require top quality accommodation, full benefits and free access to all services.

Only for the very best Malt!

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2013, 16:02:10 PM »
Just pointing out your lack of intelligence on the subject Stoop. Your posts are usually very interesting and informative, but you let yourself down in this one IMHO. And this is in the debating chamber after all, so in my experience of such, John H, good natured banter often leads to stronger sentiments. It would be a boring thread if it didn't occasionally. Mog, time for a geography lesson methinks!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf