Author Topic: Dentist fantastic service  (Read 3265 times)

Offline HeatherS

• Newly Registered
Dentist fantastic service
« on: September 29, 2013, 17:45:27 PM »
Hi , I wanted you to know about the fantastic service i received from my dentist CagatayAras in Fethiye.I had been living in turkey had all my dental work there and returned back to the uk. After several months my bridge came out so i tried to make an appointment at a dental surgery here in Sheffield only to be told i would have to wait two weeks to be seen, OK i went along with that and attended my appointment then was told I would have to wait another two weeks to start treatment, oh well I suppose i had to wait, 2 weeks went by but arriving at the surgery was told sorry the dentist was ill and to come back on my  2nd booked appointment which was a further 2 weeks later.  I was fuming and cancelled everything stomping off with steam coming from my ears , that weekend I chipped my front tooth BUT because I had cut my nose off to spite my face didn't really want to eat humble pie and ask if i could go back .
I rang Cagatay told him and asked if i could make an appointment, I flew out Tuesday night saw him 10am Wednesday morning, unfortunately the bridge had broken, the repair would take a couple of days and my flight back was booked for Friday night, No problem to Cagatay, he did the prep work Wednesday made me an appointment for Friday evening, met the bus from Izmer  which arrived at 9.15 pm collected the package with my bridge in opened the surgery fitted my teeth, filled my front tooth and by 9.40 we were finished and locking up. Not only that but he drove me to the bus station. To top that he refused to accept payment for the bridge repair even though he thought it was caused by  me grinding my teeth. What a service!!! would we get that in the UK ??? -- hmm don't think so,.
The cost was just slightly more than the NHS quote that included flight and transfers so just shows you, and i had 3 days in the sun.Its an idea for all those in the UK moaning and disappointed with the service we receive a dental holiday doesn't sound like fun but its a practical way to have work done and still have a sunshine holiday.Give him a try i know you won't be disappointed,he speaks perfect English, its spotless clean with the latest technology, unlike my uk one which was like being sat in the broom cupboard,  ,  Hope this helps anyone out there looking for dental treatment :D

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Re: Dentist fantastic service
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 17:58:04 PM »
He is truly one in a million Heather. You should now go back to your UK dentist and tell them how a professional dentist operates.

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 19:34:09 PM »
Great to hear HeatherS - you should take a copy of your post to your UK dentist.....says it all !

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 19:45:30 PM »
When we move over we will be registering with him, he sounds really good.

Offline stuart1955

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2013, 20:23:36 PM »
I had a lot of treatment in May and July and could not fault his work and he is a really nice guy as well , I am booked to have a checkup with Cagatay on Tuesday

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2013, 20:39:17 PM »
We use him for all our dental work second to none, two years ago Carole's face was swelling up with an abscess, I rang the surgery and Catay was not there he was in Istanbul. a few minutes later he rang me from Istanbul told me to go to a chemist shop nearby and then ring him and he would speak to the chemist to get the right antibiotics, then make an appointment a few days later, great service.
Mark

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2013, 20:52:53 PM »
A legend - not just a great dentist but a great guy too.

Offline snowtop

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2013, 22:07:23 PM »
where is his surgery?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2013, 22:16:46 PM »
It's first floor in the modern silvery building just along from Burger King in Fethiye.

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2013, 22:47:48 PM »
Click on the link and it will bring up a map. He is on the 2nd floor? (the one up from the ground floor) of the building.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cagatay+aras+fethiye&oq=cagatay+a&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.8917j0&sourceid=chrome&espvd=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf