Author Topic: Dolmus to Kas  (Read 1854 times)

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Dolmus to Kas
« on: May 04, 2015, 10:35:03 AM »
Hi, can anybody tell me what times the dolmus runs from Fethiye to Kas? I am looking to travel on July 26th and want to go as early as possible. Also, which Otogar do I travel from? is it the one near Erasta behind the petrol station at the bottom of the road still? Any idea of times, costs etc much appreciated. x

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: Dolmus to Kas
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 10:43:46 AM »
There's no direct dolmus service to Kas. If you use dolmuses you'd have to change 3 or 4 times and it would take several hours.

However if you use the Bati Antalya coastal road bus service you'll be there in around 2 hours.

You catch them from the main Otogar ( yes, near Erasta ). You can book your ticket in advance using their website http://batiantalyatur.com.tr/ or, in most cases you can just turn-up and go on the next departure. As you're definite on your date I'd pre-book a seat. There's a departure on Sundays at 11.00 and it costs 16TL for a single ticket. It gets into Kas around 13.00.

When using the website, check the schedule for the Sahil / Coast route to Antalya and it'll give you departure and arrival times and ticket prices to Kas..

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf