Author Topic: anyone know what this is about please?  (Read 5568 times)

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.
anyone know what this is about please?
« on: July 13, 2016, 16:07:37 PM »
My friends moved from Turkey in 2011. They rented their apartment out (in the hands of an maintenance man) and have never received a penny in rent. They managed to sell it earlier this year, and all debts were paid off, water, elec, rates etc. So I am wondering that if there was an outstanding debt to TTnet would that have not shown up , upon the sale of their property?
Any views would be really helpful TIA.

UYARI BiLDiRiMi

Müvekkilimiz TTNET A.Ş.’ye olan ödenmemiş fatura borçlarınız nedeniyle açılan derdest icra takibindeki dosya borcunuzu bugüne kadar ÖDEMEMiŞ bulunmaktasınız. Daha öncesinde tarafınıza tebligat, mernis adreslerinize borç bildirim mektubu ve TCKN ‘niz üzerine kayıtlı tüm operatörlerden borç bildirimi için SMS gönderimi yapılmış %100 ‘ e varan faiz indirimlerinden haberdar edilmiştiniz. Kampanyanın süreli olduğu ve size fırsat olarak sunulduğu da ayrıca tarafınıza bildirilmişti. Buna rağmen ödeme yapılmadığından SON KEZ size ödeme yapmanız ve icra dosya borcunuzu iNDiRiMLi olarak kapatmanız konusunda yardımcı olmak istemekteyiz. indirimden yararlandığınız takdirde dosyanız  %100 FAiZ iNDiRiMiYLE ve herhangi bir işlem masrafı olmadan kapatılacaktır.
 Bu nedenle MAĞDUR OLMAMANIZ iÇiN işbu uyarı bildirimini düzenlemiş bulunmaktayız. Bu sebeple bildirim akabinde borcun ödenmemesi halinde öncelikle;  EV ve iŞYERLERi adresleriniz ile MERNiS ten tespit edilecek diğer adreslerinizdeki taşınırlarınızın haczi ve muhafaza altına alınarak icra deposuna kaldırılmasının icra müdürlüğünden talep olunacağını,
Ayrıca Adalet Bakanlığının Ulusal Yargı Ağı Projesi (UYAP) üzerinden de Türkiye’nin  neresinde olursa olsun kendi adınıza ve müteveffa miras bırakanlarınızdan adınıza intikal edecek tüm GAYRiMENKULLER ve ARAÇLARINIZA,
Bunun yanında iş akdinizin haklı fesih sebebi olabilecek ÜCRET ve MAAŞ gibi tespit edilen her türlü hak edişleriniz ve BANKALAR ARASI MERKEZi KAYIT KURULUŞUNDAN tespit edilecek hesaplarınıza HACiZ KONULACAĞINI, ORTAK OLDUĞUNUZ veya dosya borcu devam ederken ortak olacağınız şirketlerdeki hisselerinize HACiZ konulacağını;
Söz konusu çalışmaların şimdilik sonuçsuz kalması halinde ise, DÜZENLi OLARAK 10 YIL BOYUNCA gayrimenkul araç, maaş, sorgulamasının yapılacağını, yapılan her türlü icrai-işlemden doğan masrafın icra iflas kanunu gereği borcunuza ilave edileceğini ihtaren bildiririz.
      Tarafınıza bildirilen indirim kampanyasından iŞLEM ÖNCESi SON FIRSATTAN yararlanmak için YEDi (7) GÜN içerisinde iCRA DAiRESiNE, BAYi, PTT ya da BÜROMUZA gelerek ödeme yapabilirsiniz.
                Büromuzu arayarak icra dosya borcunuzu öğrenebilir ve Bayi, PTT, Banka’dan ödeme yapabilirsiniz. BORCUNUZU KREDi KARTI iLE ÖDEME iMKÂNINIZ VARDIR.                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Saygılarımla
TTNET A.Ş.
Av. Abdurrahman ŞENOL

Adresimiz               :Çınarlı Mah.islam Kerimov Cad.No:1 Martı Tower K:11 Konak /iZMiR
Tel:                         :0(232) 400 46 00 -PBX –Faks: 0(232) 400 46 15
E-Posta                   :info @senolhukuk.net   www. senolhukuk.net 

Dosya borcunuzu tamamen ödediyseniz lütfen büromuzu arayarak teyit ettiriniz. 

markRead

Offline BernieTeyze

Re: anyone know what this is about please?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 16:23:05 PM »
WARNING notice Our client files in your debt enforcement proceedings opened due to unpaid bills pending debt TTNET A.Ş. You have been paid so far. Earlier notification by you, your debt notification letter MERNIS address and identification information of accounts CPC made on sending SMS notification of all registered operators debt to 100% You've been aware of easing up. That the term of the campaign and offered you the opportunity to also have been reported to you. Despite LAST TIME you make a payment that you make payments and debt execution file we ask you to assist you off at a discount. Your file will be closed if you take advantage of discounts and interest rate cuts by 100% without any transaction costs. Therefore, we have VICTIMS NOT for you edit this alert notification. Therefore, if the first payment of the debt in the subsequent notification; Houses and businesses addresses with MERNIS skin on will be determined your moved your other address under foreclosure and housing will be requested from the executive offices of abolishing the executive tank to the National Judicial Network Project of the Ministry of Justice (UYAP) on the matter of where Turkey's name, your on your own behalf and deceased heritage quit you all property and CAR your will be transferred to your Besides work contract that could justify the reason for the termination FEES and your entitlements of all kinds identified as WAGES aND BANKS BETWEEN central foreclosures will pUT your account will be identified from the registrar, your partner will continue to you or file debt bE cOMMON would repossession of your shares in the company ; The case remains inconclusive for now of these studies, regular AS 10 YEARS estate car, the salary of that made questioning the costs arising from any executive-transactions bankruptcy law should be added to your debt will let you know caveat in. Before the procedure, you will be advised of the discount campaign LAST OPPORTUNITY to take advantage of seven (7) in the enforcement day, dealers, PTT or you can come to our payment OFFICE. By calling our office you can learn and Reseller debt enforcement file, a Post Office, you can pay the bank. with your credit card debt you PAYMENT HAS opportunity.                         

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 16:23:45 PM »
Google translate Mary! X
Looks like you might need Sule Beder solicitor. Unless someone on here knows how to respond to it x

Offline mary62

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 16:35:25 PM »
Thanks Bernie.
Surely if there was an outstanding debt it would have been found at the time of the sale of their apartment.
Maybe TTnet are trying things on like Digiturk did?

Offline mary62

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 16:44:53 PM »
Another thought on this matter is that there has been no mention of what the outstanding bill is, and the first that my friends knew of this bill was at the end of march 2016, which is months after the sale of their property.

Offline Andrew H

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 18:03:31 PM »
So what you are saying is your friends owned a property in 2011 when they left Turkey it was let out but no rent was received for 5 years and it seems no water ,electricity, rates etc were paid for 5 years [or did the maintance man pay them] the property sold in 2015[for a profit I hope!] and this demand appeared [from where?] months after the property was sold and the translation is gobbledegook and doesn't say how much is outstanding and from when and by whom?
Mary I would consign this post to the jokes section and hope it gets as many laughs as the many  jokes you have posted!

Offline mary62

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 18:53:38 PM »
Andrew, this is exactly what happened. The property was put in the hands of a Brit to rent out. He said that it would be in safe hands....famous last words. He rented it out off and on for over 4 years, he had not paid the council tax etc, and he told my friends that he had had to buy new fridges, tv, cooker washing machine. Every time my friends asked for the current monies that he had taken in/out he never replied to their email. The last lodger apparently paid no rent for 9 months or so, and my friends had to take legal action to get the lodger out. When they finally managed to get into their property, there was no tv, the washing machine, cooker and fridge were the ones that they had left in the property. My friends actually lost well over half of the money that their property was worth, but they had to sell because it was costing them a fortune in maintenance fees etc, and they are both not in the best of health. I do agree that it so absurd that it should be placed in the joke section, but my friends are not wealthy and they are worried about what happens next.
Ps thanks for the compliment on my jokes.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2016, 19:43:14 PM »
He rented their apartment out and ignored their emails asking for the rent money - and they just accepted that and let this continue for FOUR YEARS?

Who is this British guy? A name might help to prevent others having a similar experience...

Offline mary62

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2016, 20:20:02 PM »
Sent you a PM scunner

Offline Rana

• Newly Registered
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2016, 21:32:27 PM »
Hi Mary my husband is Turkish and just read it for you. He said it looks like the Internet was never disconnected when it was sold so bill is ongoing. Letter says if you pay within 7 days there will be no interest but if no payment then they may take it further and if you call them they will tell you how much you owe. My hubby says it's best to call them and tell them the house was sold and when. But still they will have to pay debt as it is their responsibility to close everything when they sold. Hope this explains

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf