Author Topic: The Sun'll come out Tomorrow..  (Read 4813 times)

Offline BernieTeyze

The Sun'll come out Tomorrow..
« on: October 02, 2016, 12:18:21 PM »
Bet ya sang that as you read it didn't Ya!, ;D

Well the last few pieces are going in cases. The packing has taken ages now ,due to my mathematical incompetence. Slik n Terry are ready for killing me,and at one point yesterday I would have been happy to let them To!
I have got rid of so much stuff, I, m loath to get rid of more. 12 suitcases..4 hand luggage, 2 boxes and a case for friends to bring over.  ???

Mostly? My kitchen stuff, bedding n crap, cost me a small fortune,considering flights were £30 each. Feels so final this time. Yet, I'm back 4th to 6th for a squash of my new Grandboy. Let's hope he has read the itinery.  Last time I did the same for his sister and broke both my ankles.Ended staying 8 weeks. Will be trying not to repeat it this time, err if Monarch are still running.

So by Tuesday I,m having sky fibernet n tv. I,ve given up the whole recordable dvd thing. Ended up giving it to my sister. Kids are coming out for a week, n our dear friends will be following the week after. Weather is saying temperatures are going to rise again. A nice relaxing day on Jerry boat, followed by a day sorting out this residency permit, now the rules have changed and I, ll be right as nine pence.

I,ll keep you all up to press with my winter tales. Just leaves the usual Big Fat Thank yous to you good people. The help and advice you offer is invaluable. Don't know where I would have been without you lot  so THANK YOU.XX
See you over there...not if I see you first comes the whispered response  ;D ;D ;D

Offline sadler

Re: The Sun'll come out Tomorrow..
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 12:24:00 PM »
Good luck! I hope all goes well for you this time.  :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 13:02:28 PM »
Good luck , you should start a CBF blog

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 13:04:15 PM »
Can't wait to read your tales Bernie, good idea abut a blog!   Safe journey and good luck to you both.

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 13:19:33 PM »
Yes, I might this time..my questions always have a tale attached to Them!

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2016, 14:58:32 PM »

Hope all goes well this time for you. Hope your new place has got a spare room to store all your empty suitcases.   ;)

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2016, 15:23:45 PM »

If at first you don't succeed--------------.!    Bernie, I greatly admire your outlook and determination and wish

you all a happy (and warm) future. Well done you.!!

Hope your daughter got things sorted.         :)

Offline marina

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2016, 16:26:53 PM »
Good luck Bernie, hope the plane gets off the ground ok with all that luggage!!   ;D  ;)

Really do hope all goes well for you this time, and can't wait to hear all about it on here.  xx

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2016, 17:04:33 PM »
Thanks all..it's got 2 choices 'Eh!

NO Kev,still no further forward. An insurancey person came to the house to interview them ,was a bit traumatic for them, but they had nothing to hide. In fact he was so helpful and ended up giving my daughter a hug before they went. Place is like fort knox now as you can imagine. She's driving nics brothers car. Still not a word from insurance. The other car was recovered from water Orton. 

Thanks for all your good wishes. Just want to get there now,it's been a stressful few days. I've booked Jerry for Wednesday, he will see me Right! 

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2016, 17:15:36 PM »
Good Luck with your move Bernie.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf