Author Topic: How crazy is checking in a gun with your luggage?  (Read 2354 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: How crazy is checking in a gun with your luggage?
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2017, 09:34:23 AM »
I see this guy killed an 84 year old British Great Grandmother at the Airport.  I can understand checking in guns if you are going shooting, but why was this guy allowed a hand gun when he had mental health issues? Why was it deemed O.K that he should be carrying a gun?
The net is full of people saying they will not go to Turkey.  I read recently on F.B a woman saying she would never set foot in Turkey and when asked where she would go she said lots of her friends are going to Florida. I wonder now if the thousands going to Disneyland with children willl have second thoughts?

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: How crazy is checking in a gun with your luggage?
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2017, 09:44:23 AM »
I think people see a loan gunman differently to a terrorist bomb. They know both can kill them but they are used to hearing about loan gunmen in parts of America they have never been to or even heard of.

Izmir is a well know holiday destination and a bit of a game changer as most of the trouble in Turkey has always been in Ankara or Istanbul.

I'm sure some people will change their USA plans but most will probably think the risk is so low in such a vast country.

Turkey is different because they can get a beach holiday anywhere in Mainland Europe.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf