Author Topic: Gulen  (Read 2237 times)

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Gulen
« on: November 10, 2017, 18:36:31 PM »

Its just being reported on CNN that Micheal Flynn, Trumps security advisor, and his son, were offered $15 million by the

Turkish Government to kidnap Gulen in the US and deliver him to Turkey in a private jet. Watch this space.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: Gulen
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 19:49:23 PM »

Offline busybee

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 08:13:50 AM »
Interesting indeed!!!

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 12:51:05 PM »

Equally interesting is the case of Zarrab , caged up in a US prison. Some prominent US political figures have been

paid to act as agents of Turkey to try to secure the release of Zarrab and the Bank chief Attulla ?

Donald Trump rather tellingly sacked the prosecutor that had built up the case against them, but they are still behind bars.

These two are sitting on a huge amount of damaging information, if they decided to co operate with US investigators

in a plea bargaining deal it could cause a political earthquake.

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 15:48:25 PM »
Last week I went to see the film "The Death of Stalin" which was very funny - I actually laughed out loud several times and I am a most undemonstrative of people. If Armando Iannuccio can make a great comedy out of a regime that killed perhaps 35 million of its own citizens (maybe less, maybe more) then imagine what he could do in a few years time with "The Coup: A Turkish Farce". Of course the problem is that it would be banned in Turkey and nobody outside Turkey, other than us Turkophiles and a few journalists, knows enough to see how absurd the whole bloody thing is. Not really box office material.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf