Author Topic: TUI / Mutlu & Oykun 2019  (Read 3026 times)

Offline blueclad

TUI / Mutlu & Oykun 2019
« on: July 20, 2018, 15:38:57 PM »
I understand that TUI [ Thompson ] have not had their contracts renewed for 2019 for the Mutlu and The Oykun ,  only Club E appear to have renewed for next year with them .
Travel republic at the moment have quite good deals for these 2 hotels for 2019 with low deposits

Offline cjvonthejack

• Newly Registered
Re: TUI / Mutlu & Oykun 2019
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 18:20:23 PM »
Currently at Oykun with Tui - they seem to be, and to have been, a very considerable presence at the hotel, so there must have been some serious parting of the ways for this to be the case.
No evidence of it just now, I'm glad to say.

Offline blueclad

Re: TUI / Mutlu & Oykun 2019
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 12:52:14 PM »
just seen in  a travel magazine that due to client demand TUI have put these two hotels back on for a one more year contract, for 2019 good news for some

Looking on TUI web site  package prices for next year have gone up like a rocket for these two hotels so they TUI  will be making huge amounts of profit.       seeing that for e g its £15  per person in June and £17 per person in July direct to either hotels per night  == £425  for two persons , and a package around £ 1450 for two  so that's around £430 per Room around £460 each for the flight based on LGW,with TUI .

late deals and holiday hypermarket web site [ part of TUI ] give discounts on the same deals as TUI web site

British airways have  L GW June flights from under £200 each decent flight times  plus room for 2 persons @ £435 direct with these two hotels  == £625 total for two weeks ..

B A   are also are lots cheaper than  T C Flights. on LGW flights and will also do a twice weekly from Manchester to be announced in October so I see in my travel magazine

TUI also have some one week b/b packages in early October from LGW @£455  two weeks @ £440 to these two hotels, flying from other airports is lots cheaper on TUI last minuet deals

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf