Author Topic: wills & removal companies  (Read 8619 times)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
wills & removal companies
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2006, 18:08:01 PM »
I applied for, and got, my permit within 10 days in Sept 2004. I paid a premium for someone to courier the papers to and from Mugla for me. I'm not sure exactly how it works now.

Offline stuart

• Professional Spammer
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2006, 05:15:59 AM »
thanks for the good words ken, sorry about the wait for the witnesses, they were let down when the turkish syndrome kicked in!! my wifes and sisters legal company has been busy lately with wills as more and more people realize how important it is to have a turkish will to cover thier turkish properties.british wills do not have any durestriction over turkish estates and the inheritance laws are very different over here, for example a  man and wife with a jointly owned property and no other living relatives would expect the property to become thiers automatically on one or the others demise, however this is not the case and would have to go to the courts and proved to a judge that there were no  other living relatives with a right to the property, done through uk death certificates etc. the whole proceedure would take a very long time causing a lot of unnecessary stress at a time of berievement.
the other thing worth mentioning they are doing a free legal questions and answers section in the www.fethiye.com which may be of some use to  the readers here.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2006, 06:42:07 AM »
You sure that link is correct?

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2006, 07:28:27 AM »
I think it should be www.fethiyetimes.org.uk :)

Offline stuart

• Professional Spammer
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2006, 04:07:55 AM »
your right, sorry!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf