Author Topic: Turkish Bath GV  (Read 4049 times)

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
Turkish Bath GV
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2007, 23:00:28 PM »
It does not surprise me in the slightest.  Mind you apparently it is a different story at the minute .... there are a few people renting places out from owners there - and it has gone from a lovely complex to the holiday complex from hell!  I have spoken to a friend and neighbour there tonight - and there are few unhappy owners!

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Turkish Bath GV
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2007, 09:59:02 AM »
 :)Not good for owners I should imagine, they have your money and still want to make more from your holiday lets, sometimes they cant see the woods for the trees, dont they realise you purchased up there for the serenity of the place, Surely if you wanted noise you would have chosen Marmaris. ;)

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
Turkish Bath GV
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2007, 17:41:44 PM »
This is from 'private' lets Maureen!  People like us - who have bought there - but they have purchased there to make money from their investment.  It is nothing to do with the builders!  When I spoke to my friend last night - she told me that she was glad I was not there! In the nicest possible way! hahaha.  It seems that whoever these people are - they are depositing chewing gum everywhere - and generally abusing the place!  We have barriers around the kiddies pool - for the safety aspect - and these 'kids' are climbing on to them and jumping into the adult pool!  How long will it be before they have to be replaced because they have been broken!  ........ you can imagine it can't you?
xx

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf