Author Topic: Proposed Cement Factory in Uzumlu  (Read 20216 times)

Offline peterw

Proposed Cement Factory in Uzumlu
« Reply #130 on: September 09, 2007, 17:48:25 PM »
I've just been reading up on this - it seems you're getting up quite a head of steam!  We're happy to do anything we can do to support the effort, but we're still based in UK most of the time.

However, we'll be over on 20 Sept for a week in our new villa just outside Uzumlu, so if there's anything you need, or just moral support, just holler!

Peter & Jacquie

Offline mark swift

« Reply #131 on: September 11, 2007, 10:25:41 AM »
totally agree, over sept 17th let us know if anything I can do.
rgds
mark

quote:
Originally posted by peterw

I've just been reading up on this - it seems you're getting up quite a head of steam!  We're happy to do anything we can do to support the effort, but we're still based in UK most of the time.

However, we'll be over on 20 Sept for a week in our new villa just outside Uzumlu, so if there's anything you need, or just moral support, just holler!

Peter & Jacquie

« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 10:29:45 AM by mark swift »

Offline Firo

« Reply #132 on: September 15, 2007, 18:14:26 PM »
Thanks for the positive comments guy's.  Will keep you informed of any new developments.  Suffice to say the main working group are now looking into the legal moves to make and the next step for all of us.  In the meantime sign the online petition if you have not already done so.

Scunner - Its gone quiet from your end, are you and Yetkin getting all your contacts on board?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf