Author Topic: furniture  (Read 2214 times)

Offline tillyfloss

furniture
« on: August 28, 2007, 19:07:08 PM »
Hi everyone

Can anybody give me some idea where to go shopping for furniture?  I would really like handmade furniture [iron/wood] but not sure what would be a good price.
Will be needing to furnish the whole of my house towards the end of the year.

Offline sominekebap

furniture
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 19:12:50 PM »
Going out on the road to Fethiye Kemer past the Jandarma, on the right is an excellent place for all sorts of furniture. Take someone that speaks Turkish though to get the best prices ;-)

Offline miaspyro

furniture
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 08:39:05 AM »
worth coming over just to have a look around at the different shops, most will make furniture to fit your room, and you can really find the unusual here.  Have a good look around, there is a lovely shop in Fethiye opposite side of the road to the HSBC bank on the one way system, they make furniture to fit.  Also on the old Antalya road there are many shops which make furniture.  On this forum you will also find recommendation's for carpenters etc.

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
furniture
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 09:58:40 AM »
We had all our furniture made (other than the sofa beds) and the quality is superb.  Lots of small forges to choose from and some excellent carpenters.  We had wardrobes built by a carpenter - can't think of his name but I can find out...and they are superb.  We also found a small woodwork workshop in Fethiye, gave him a picture and he copied a farmhouse table and 6 chairs (found him on Monday and had it delivered on the Friday !!).  Take the time to shop around - so many to 'tickle your fancy' ! ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf