Author Topic: What should I bring..........  (Read 3758 times)

Offline scorcher

What should I bring..........
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2007, 20:23:37 PM »
Hi Tillyfloss,
we have had a guided whistle-stop tour of some v good places in Fethiye that might be of use. there are a couple of garden centres which actually are furniture shops on the Fethiye-Calis road on the right, the second one (I think) is where we have ordered dining table, chairs, balcony furniture, v nice stuff and you can have covers changed by upholsterer which is located near the lights as you leave Fethiye on the one-way road, it's on the right before the lights.  There is another shop on the road to Olu Deniz, up the hill before the intersection, also displays some garden furniture outside -but inside has nice Lloyd loom-type dining stuff.  We got all our list of white goods ordered from the Beko shop, very helpful, but you probably know about them.  For exact locations/shop names, you could contact Aytan Aydogan at Villa Office in Uzumlu.  He has been such a help.  Good luck! Let us know if you want more details.

Offline tillyfloss

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2007, 21:24:52 PM »
Hi Scorcher

That's who we've bought our house off!  
Am in Uzumlu on the 22nd October to do my shopping.  Are you going to be in Uzumlu at the same time?
How did you find the prices?

Offline scorcher

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2007, 14:13:34 PM »
hello again,
well, unfortunately ours was an impulse purchase - no intention/thought of buying, thus all done at top speed.  Villa Office were superb in dragging us around the shops, we are copying what someone else has done: taken his list and amended it, so very sorry no use to you in price comparison.  we have relied very heavily on the people whose list we used, and having looked at what they've achieved and spoken/emailed them subsequently they seem very sound!  we are in a bit of a jam as we cannot come out much before next year (work impedes!), hence the haste.  repent at leisure?  I do hope not.....
best regards

Offline tillyfloss

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2007, 14:48:38 PM »
Hi

Have pm'd you.

Offline telsoo

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2007, 16:26:48 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by tillyfloss

Hi

Have pm'd you.

Try Erin Spot opposite the tuesday market site in Fethiye.Go towards Fethiye past that junction and its about 30 yards on the left hand side
Most people get furniture etc etc there and we kitted the whole of our place there. They are excellent with usually next day delivery and free rides in their truck home.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf