Author Topic: more new residents  (Read 6572 times)

Offline flying scotsman

more new residents
« on: October 17, 2007, 18:26:50 PM »
hi everone we have bought a villa just outside uzumlu about 1 to 1.5 miles through the village looking down over the valley, the development is called Green World Homes by Tufan Properties was wondering if anyone else has bought there as theres a few already occupied by fulltimers lucky people :)

Offline tillyfloss

more new residents
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 20:07:47 PM »
We're on a development near you further up on the right hand side.  Just bought it.

Offline Firo

more new residents
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 07:00:19 AM »
Hi we live in Uzumlu but nearer the beginning of the village. Good luck with the move it's a beautiful place to live.
Fi & Eric

Offline calvin 1949

more new residents
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 07:43:08 AM »
Hi Jeff we are on the plain, down from you  at the old ostrich farm,enjoy Uzumlu im sure you will Calvin and Jill
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 07:44:27 AM by calvin 1949 »

Offline flying scotsman

more new residents
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 14:16:05 PM »
Uzumlu is a beautifull place but can some one explain why every one is only 13 !!! i'm worried there will be millions of kids running about :D[?]

Offline calvin 1949

more new residents
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2007, 14:44:26 PM »
tried to change date of birth  on profile but keep having trouble as i think many others do, mine 27 04 49, still its good to be young again!!!!!

Offline hamilton

more new residents
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2007, 16:58:41 PM »
We think that we may be neighbours, we are moving over next week permanent. We are not on the complex, but next to it, you can hardly see it, as its tucked away. Are talking about the development on the Candianda Road 1.5 miles through Uzumlu. If so we have the correct place.
Tony & Jean

Offline flying scotsman

more new residents
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2007, 18:00:02 PM »
hi tony we know how to get there but dont know the road name sorry just passed development called i think its almond blossom or apple blossom !!

Offline Swampy

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2007, 08:39:00 AM »
Hello to Flying Scotsman:

I just signed up to the forum and saw your post from last month.  I think I know which house is yours at Green World.  We will be two houses over from you on the same site, if I'm right.

Don't know whether you'll check back on any responses to your post or not, but if you do, there's A LOT I can tell you about what it's been like to live at Green World and about the company. When do you plan to come out again?

Swampy

Offline flying scotsman

more new residents
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2007, 17:21:37 PM »
hi swampy we hope to be over jan/feb to check on progress.Is it good news or bad news only really do good !!! touch wood not had any complaints so far, whats your plot number ? Don't really read much of the forum too many people moaning start to get depressed and wonder if we have picked the right country

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf