Author Topic: Uzumlu pool maintenance  (Read 5103 times)

Offline saoirse

Uzumlu pool maintenance
« on: April 06, 2008, 17:12:35 PM »
Hi

Anyone got a contact/recommendation for pool maintenace in Uzumlu?
Word on the street is it should be around £70 per month inc chemicals(30m pool). Any help appreciated
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 17:18:46 PM by saoirse »

Offline calvin 1949

Uzumlu pool maintenance
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 17:41:20 PM »
there is a chap in the village called Mustafa,that a lot of people use ,ask in Wine House they may have contact number

Offline saoirse

Uzumlu pool maintenance
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 17:57:51 PM »
Thanx mate butI have Mustafas number and despite ringing him for 10 days when I was out recently and texting him I got no reply! Thats why I am now looking elsewhere. Must be someone else??? :)

Offline emmast

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 10:01:27 AM »
Hi Saoirse, we have a villa in Uzumlu and use Orange for our villa management, this year they are also doing our pool and garden. A neighbour uses them, their garden and pool always looks fantastic. They are very reliable and have always impressed us.

Offline saoirse

Uzumlu pool maintenance
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 11:05:42 AM »
Emmast
Sounds excellent. Have you any idea of costs?

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Uzumlu pool maintenance
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 11:08:46 AM »
We use Bulent Toydemir (previously from Direct Properties), he looks after several pools in Uzumlu (or rather Ibrahim, who works for him does...), could not recommend them highly enough - fantastic service.  Let me know if you would like his number.

Offline saoirse

Uzumlu pool maintenance
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 11:14:41 AM »
Pookie would love his number or email thanks :)

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Uzumlu pool maintenance
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 12:58:46 PM »
If email is working I'll whizz it over to you later.  
He looks after our full maintenance, so during summer months is £100 per month (6 months), but this includes house checks and security, garden, payment of bills etc.  Have a chat with him (his English is quite good) and he will come out to have a look at your property and see what you need doing.  You may be able to find cheaper, but quite frankly he does everything possible for us and we couldn't do without him.  A fantastic chap.  Ibrahim comes during the summer at least twice a day, watering the garden, checking things are OK and running pool maintenance, his wife Ayse accompanies him and is happy to help clean the house or laundry if you need her to do so.

How is your Turkish ?  If you are purely looking for Pool/garden maintenance, I would perhaps recommend going to Ibrahim directly as he will charge less that going through Bulent - but Ibrahim has little English and comms are quite difficult.  A highly reliable and honest person.....I'll email later.

Good luck  :)

Offline emmast

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 17:54:47 PM »
Hi Saoirse, cost wise we are paying just under your figure mentioned. Really recommend them.

Offline saoirse

Uzumlu pool maintenance
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2008, 18:13:42 PM »
Emmast I contacted Orange and they emailed me back saying they dont do pool maintenance. They said they would pass my details on to Brittania who they recommended. If you have any contact details for exactly who it is does yours I would be grateful. Thanx again for your help :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf